276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Felix Mixed Selection in Jelly Cat Food, 120 x 100g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I definitely would recommend this for the excellent variety meaning your cat won't ever get bored and for the delicious taste which my fussy cat has thoroughly enjoyed.

And now, with our Mixed Selection multipack, they'll be able to enjoy high quality variety at every meal! Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight. Each tasty meal comes in a practical stay-fresh pouch and combines juicy meaty chunks with a flavour-rich jelly.Felix As Good As It Looks Mega Pack 120 x 100g offers tasty, tender chunks of meat or fish in a delicious jelly, with three main features: it looks as good as homemade, it smells fabulous and it taste unbelievable!

Recipes include Beef, Chicken, Tuna, and Salmon, so your mischievous kitty can enjoy both tender meat and succulent fish as the mood takes them. These classic Felix® favourites are a source of essential Omega 6 fatty acids and made with the right combination of balanced minerals and vitamins to help keep your cat full of vitality and ready for mischief! Meat and animal by-products, vegetable protein extracts, fish and fish by-products (4% plaice), minerals, sugar.After this confirmation, you will receive the zooplus Newsletter regularly starting with the next issue. Each of the four recipes in this exciting Mixed Selection are served in a savoury jelly that's completely irresistible. I wish there were other choices in the boxes, but that being said, excellent value for money and delivered quickly. Our dishes are made with high quality ingredients, including an assortment of vitamins and minerals that provide essential care to your adult cat.

Great food and very big box too my cat liked certain flavours in this was like the tuna and salmon she also was not keen on jelly but still ate would try again only something different.FELIX is made with quality ingredients and packed with meaty and fishy pieces in a succulent jelly so your cat enjoys an irresistible meal every time. Each of our meals is 100% complete and balanced for adult cats, providing them with everything they need for their health - including vitamins E and D, omega 6 fatty acids, and a mineral blend. We're sure your adult cat will love our delicious FELIX Adult Cat Mixed Selection in Jelly with the irresistible flavours that will make their mouth water! My cat, Cocoa, is a fussy cat who is full of personality and is usually such a picky eater who is resistant to any change in her routine. The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures.

Please be advised: the images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only and actual packaging may vary. With this extra-large mega pack of 120 x 100g, you can ensure long-term variety and enjoyment for your cat at mealtimes!

We include beef, chicken, tuna and salmon in our variety pack so your cat can try an array of different flavours every day. Felix is available in a wide range of varieties in a tasty jelly to satisfy your cat's love of variety every day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment