276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Billy and the Cloneasaurus

£4.745£9.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jurassic Park III” isn’t mindless, it is a lean and mean 92 minute ride that is fun and is in the spirit of Disneyland’s “Pirates of the Carribean” ride, with the caveat that “The pirates are trying to eat you. Things change, though, when something goes wrong and 790 lives past his death date due to an accident that leaves the machine in need of repairs. If you enjoy a story that sucks you in, makes you laugh while also may make you sad (and definitely makes you cringe) but most of all makes you think, you really should give Billy and the Cloneasaurus a try.

The satire, particularly that of late-stage capitalism is biting and hilarious with all the William's celebrating 'profit day,' where the companies profits are announced, by going on a mad spending spree.I was entertained throughout and delighted in the world Kozeniewski created, reluctant to leave when the story was finished. From there, Billy meets the William that made the cloneasaurus and then we finally get our one and only female, Willa.

The depth of the story, and the implications from what it all represents, led to hours of conversation between the two of us, trying to unpack all its intricacies. Normally on a William's first year anniversary of their birth, they are recycled back into the system so that the next iteration can come along. Add to that the fact that you live for only one year before you're sen to a machine that chops you up and feeds you to the next group of Williams being "born" that day.I don’t want to pretend I’m something I’m not,’ 790 said, ‘but I’m tired of being what everyone expects me to be. This causes a cascading effect, because the next version of William 790 has already been “decanted” (or born).

Billy (“The new, the old, the original, the replacement, the only one left, and the only one there would ever be again”) (Maybe). Billy finally rises to the occasion; Willa and her secret windmill laboratory; solid creepy ending; great narration. There were parts that made me laugh, and other parts that made me just sit there at the Kindle and stare.By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. The Simpsons is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company. Dark, haunting, and blisteringly satirical, BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS is the story of one “man’s” attempt to finally become an individual in a world of copies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment