276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CHAMPKEY Premium Synthetic Turf Golf Hitting Mat | Heavy Duty Rubber Base Golf Practice Mat | Come with 1 Rubber Tee and 9 Plastic Tees

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the other hand, you may also just want to use a mat with one type of grass to hone in on your wedge-play or long irons. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Wellputt mats have been some of our favorite putting mats for a while, simply because of the fantastic quality they offer.

There are a number of different golf mats on the market, with each boasting an array of different features that you may want to look out for when you purchase your next golf mat. If you take a look at the Golf Monthly YouTube channel, you'll see his equipment videos dating back over a decade! With the winter golf season now well and truly in full swing, many golf clubs will already have mandated the use of winter golf mats when playing from the fairway.The rubber backing of bottom layer provides excellent grip, the Rubber Foam padding of middle layer has great shock absorption performance, the premium fabric of top layer resistant to tear and wear. What I really like about this mat and what I believe makes it so popular is the unique claw system on its base which helps to keep it secured to the ground, and the fact that there is a hole to allow you to insert a golf tee.

What we did notice is that when placed on a hard floor, the mat tends to run faster than when placed on carpet, allowing you to alter pace slightly depending on where you’re practicing. Designed to allow golfers to work on a combination of alignment, speed and distance control, this three-meter mat has dots situated across it to help encourage hitting from different angles, rather than hitting a simple straight putt again and again. With regards to potential downsides with this design, I’m not sure how durable the spikes on the base would be and I can see potential issues if trying to use this during particularly frosty conditions as it’s unlikely this could be pegged into slightly frozen fairways. In this list, we have shared a selection of all the best golf mats to suit a wide range of budgets, functionalities, and abilities. Unfortunately, Sam is not a member of any club at the moment but regularly gets out on the golf course to keep up the facade of having a handicap of five.First, if you’re looking to focus on a specific part of your game, then there will be a golf mat for that. Some of the models above, like the PuttOUT Putting Mat roll up conveniently and easily in a bag, whilst hitting mats tend to be thicker and take up a bit more room. As there’s a difference between hitting and putting golf mats, we’ve split our guide into two parts: best general golf mats and best putting specific mats.

I like the fact it has a solid rubber base which will likely help to make it more stable (through its weight) and will also give a nicer feeling when hitting any golf balls fat (just like at the driving range). Of course, as I haven’t tested I cannot comment on this but it’s worth looking into if you are thinking of getting one of these mats.

He has also conducted 'What's In The Bag' interviews with many of the game's best players like Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson and Jon Rahm. Excellent Structures : The rubber backing of bottom layer provides excellent grip, the rubber foam padding of middle layer has great shock absorption performance, the premium fabric of top layer resistant to tear and wear. We look out for several features when we test golf mats, including the durability of the artificial grass, how similar the mat feels to real conditions and how convenient they are to use. While a hitting mat - our favorite of which is the Champkey Golf Mat - is designed to accommodate full swings with clubs ranging from drivers to wedges, putting mats are made purely for putting, helping players work on their putting stroke and technique. PLUS-4 STRUCTURES : Exclusive "PLUS4" structure provides excellent stability and durability in any conditions.

If you need to tee your ball up then that’s no problem thanks to the handy little rubber tee insert designed to accommodate most, if not all types of tees. A waterproof bag is crucial for protecting your equipment out on the golf course and, in this guide, we've taken a look at the very best. ALIGNMENT STICKS INCLUDED: Fiberglass rods for developing consistent alignment and proper swing mechanics. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Despite this, I can definitely see the appeal of this mat given its size, weight and the fact it can be properly secured during normal conditions.Go to any tour event and the putting green will be packed, go to your local club and we'll all be hitting three putts to the same hole and then straight to the 1st tee. With so many golfers currently stuck at home, many are turning to creative ways of getting their golfing fix. Originally working with the best coaches in the UK to produce instruction content, he has also presented many Golf Monthly videos looking at all areas of the game from Tour player interviews to the rules of golf. Golf Simulator Forum is the center point for discussion on golf simulator products, brands, manufacturers, launch monitors and everything else related to golf simulation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment