276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Letters from God: Bible Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you are brokenhearted, I will draw close to you (Psalm 34:18) and cry with you (John 11:35). I’ll collect all your tears in my bottle and record each one in my book (Psalm 56:8). Like a shepherd holding his lamb, I’ll carry you close to my heart (Isaiah 40:11). I’ll comfort you in your time of sadness (Matthew 5:4), turning your mourning into gladness (Jeremiah 31:13) and your weakness into strength (2 Corinthians 12:9-10). I will put a happy new song in your mouth (Psalm 40:3) and give you a beautiful new name (Isaiah 62:2). Dr. David Jeremiah is one of America’s most trusted Bible teachers. For more than 39 years he has helped millions deepen their understanding of the Bible through 4,552 daily Turning Point Radio releases and a daily Turning Point Television program that reaches millions of people globally. I want you to know something. I created you. I knew who you were, who you would become long before you were even born. I knew that you would grow up, that you would fall down, that sometimes you would question yourself even though you were made in my image and I love you so very much.

5 Love Letters from God | Blog.bible - American Bible Society

In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God. We can imagine a child writing an appreciative and sentimental memoir about her “perfect father,” understanding that “perfect” was not intended to be taken literally. But how about a book titled The Righteous Father? The patriarch Isaac could have written that book about his father, Abraham. Remember that the pleasures of sin are fleeting (Hebrews 11:25) and if you find your delight in me instead, then you will see that I give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4) – eternal pleasures even! (Psalm 16:11) – and do far more for you than you can imagine (Ephesians 3:20). Whatever you need, look to me and I will provide it (Philippians 4:19). I will give you love, joy, peace, and all the fruit of my Spirit to fill your soul, and for you to share with others (Galatians 5:22-23). I am for you and not against you! (Romans 8:31) If I have been misrepresented to you by religious people who claim to know me but don’t, (John 8:41-44) then know that I am against those hypocrites (Matthew 23). And if your earthly father has not shown you my fatherly love, then please realize that I offer you more than he ever could (Matthew 7:9-11). I am the perfect Father (Matthew 5:48), the Father from whom all true fatherhood derives its name (Ephesians 3:15), and I love to give you good gifts (Matthew 7:11). These words have not been made up by myself, but have truly been given by the Lord Himself, as the Bible says:

When you are “born again” by my Holy Spirit (John 3:3), then you become a new person (2 Corinthians 5:17) with a new heart (Ezekiel 36:26), a new self (Ephesians 4:24), and a new life (Romans 6:4). You have my precious righteousness as a gift (Romans 5:19). Your body becomes a temple for my Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19) and you become a saint (Ephesians 1:18). In mathematics two of the basic kinds of numbers are integers and fractions: 2, 100, and 56 are integers, while ½, ¼, and 2.5 are fractions. Integers, from a Latin root meaning “whole” or “entire.” The word integrity comes from the same root; a person with integrity cannot be divided in beliefs or morality based on varying circumstances. That verse changes our view of idolatry. It’s not just bowing down to a small carved statue or a pagan worshiper offering incense at a shrine to Buddha. It’s the act of becoming too attached to the material things of the world—falling more in love with the things on earth than on things in heaven. Listen to James Finley explore lectio divina through the writings of the monk Guigi II on the Turning to the Mystics podcast.

Love Letters from God in your Children’s Ministry Using Love Letters from God in your Children’s Ministry

A really humble man…will not be thinking about humility, he will not be thinking about himself at all. Some days are easier than others. Some days you pray to me with joy bubbling from your heart. I tell the sun to shine on your face and watch as you dance, laugh, kiss, feel free. In those moments, I know that you are living the way I intended—peacefully, abundantly, and in my light—and I try to show you how beautiful life can be. I delight in you like a bridegroom for his bride (Isaiah 62:5). I will always love you (Jeremiah 31:3) and nothing can ever change that! (Romans 8:38-39). This book is phenomenal in personalizing God for a young child. The stories help the truth of God’s love come alive to developing minds and the pictures capture the attention of the youngest child.” You must know, Child, you are fearfully and wonderfully made ( Psalm 139:14). I knit you together in your mother’s womb ( Psalm 139:13), and brought you forth on the day you were born ( Psalm 71:6). Take caution though, as I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me ( John 8:41-44). I am not some distant and angry Father. Rather, I am near you always…with you wherever you go (Joshua 1:9). I am the complete expression of a loving Father (1 John 4:16), and it’s my deepest desire to lavish more love and grace on you (1 John 3:1). Every good gift comes from My hand (James 1:17). I am your provider and I will meet your every need through faith ( Matthew 6:31-33). My plan for your future is filled with purpose; an everlasting hope (Jeremiah 29:11), love, peace and joy (Jeremiah 31:3). My thoughts towards you are as countless as the seashore sand ( Psalm 139:17-18). I rejoice over you with singing ( Zephaniah 3:17) and I will never stop doing good to you (Jeremiah 32:40). Trust Me, trust My Words, trust that you are My treasured possession (Exodus 19:5). I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul (Jeremiah 32:41). I desire to show you great and marvelous things (Jeremiah 33:3).Colossians 3:1 tells us to “seek those things which are above, where Christ is.” In verse 5 we’re told to put to death the passions that come from below—"fornication, uncleanness, passion, and evil desire.” Then the Lord added the sin of greed or covetousness to the list, calling it idolatry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment