276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cramer CRA 40407 EN Grouting & Silicone Profiling Kit 7

£11.075£22.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've always used a wet finger to finish off the profile and wasted lots of sealant and paper towel. The Cramer Profiling kit works really well, it provides a very even smooth finish and allows you to patch over areas while the sealant is wet. I wish I'd bought a set years ago. It cleans off excess sealant from tiles and floor and the tools wipe off easily with newspaper and final rub with paper towel. With this Kit the most complex silicone profiling becomes child's play. Delivered in a practical plastic box – all tools stored in one place, so that nothing gets lost! It's amazing how customers notice the quality of the sealant finish before they notice anything else. Processing without soapy water: The silicone caulking is carried out much easier in small sections – additionally, blemishes can be simply reworked without removing the existing joint. The only way to get a professional finish with silicone is to use this kit, forget 'wetted' fingers, masking tape and all the other rubbish that people have told you, this kit, if used correctly, will give a finish that only professional can obtain, without the mess which is normally associated with silicone.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. As an inexperienced diyer using this kit was relatively easy. You can achieve amazing results but if you've never been good with silicone sealant I recommend you watch a couple of you tube clips of a guy using this exact profiling tool. He explains everything and shows exactly what you should or shouldn't do. I found it invaluable. Finally, a tool to get behind the very tight fitting taps would have been the icing on the cake. Extremely competitively priced at Plumbworld. A must have for a very professional finish. Various profiles and sizes. Results were remarkable!The Original: CRAMER Profiling Tools – made in Germany. Professional Tool Kit for removal and renewing silicone joints. Kit contains 5 sealant finishing tools, 2 guides and a silicone removal tool with 3 interchangeable metal blades. Everything in a practical storage box. The only thing that I would caution against is using the saw tooth tool to remove old silicone because if, like me, you are not in complete control of it you can scratch other surfaces very easily. I resorted to using a sharp wood chisel to remove the rest of the old silicone. Removal of old sealant: Old silicone joints can be removed with the CRAMER silicone removal tool and the saw blade, for residues use the scraping blade (incl. replacement blade).

Simple silicone caulking with guides: 5 sealant smoother with 16 needed profile variants and 2 guides. The cleverly attached guides help bridging intersections and prevent any subsidence when working at these intersection grout lines. All sealant tools have tool edges at 90° angle: The only way to ensure that the corners are also properly grouted!One of my friends is a double glazier of 20 years and even he was surprised how easy Fui's are to use and the qualtiy of the finish! As bathroom fitters, we do alot of siliconing. The standard of our installations is high and our customers expect a very high standard in our finishing....Using the fugi makes any silicone job neat and easy. It is very useful for difficult areas as the silicone can be neatly wiped away leaving a neat and tidy seal and finish. Once you use this product you will never use anything else for sealing.. I'd highly recommend this product, especially for all DIY sealant jobs around the home. Easily cleaned. Reduces silicone waste too. Really no mess...and hassle free to use. Handy box to keep profile tools clean, accessible and damage free!

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. I bought this after seeing Charlie DIYte raving about it on his YouTube video. I already have a Fugenboy tool which is similar to this that I was pleased with that but could see the extra advantages of this Cramer tool set whilst watching the video. The guide to span the tile grout lines is particularly useful.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment