276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked Over Daddy's Knee! (Daddy Spanks Hard Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whap! Shit! That stung – one swat, and it stung that much! And this woman was messing around – what the hell would it feel like if I really had misbehaved and she was serious? Perhaps the boys hadn’t been bigging it up after all! When Denise’s spanking was over and she returned to the spot where she had been standing, Kate looked at me and said: “Your turn, young man.” I was standing about 10ft away, but the walk to that bench felt like one of those dreams in which you are walking toward a destination but never get any closer to it. My head was spinning – I felt scared, embarrassed, and exhilarated, all at the same time. I called ‘one!’“One, ma’am!” I was corrected. “One, ma’am.” I repeated obediently. “Better,” Val said.

With my mom, spanking was a last resort, to be used only for exceptionally naughty behaviour. But for Kate, spanking was the go-to discipline. I probably got spanked two or three times a year, but it seemed like Denise and Kristie got their bottoms tanned more than two or three times in a week. A little tune is played, we sup our first gulp, look at the bottoms on show, and settle down for a blushing bottom tale of spanking…

Grange Hill: Series 3 & 4 Review | The Digital Fix". www.thedigitalfix.com. 8 November 2007 . Retrieved 2021-09-30. Main character is punished by his father with a leather belt; later he is lashed in a prisoner of war camp.

It turned out that while we’d been away from the house, the children from the visiting family had discovered a spanking paddle in the basement. Apparently they had been given permission to look through some old boxes for some reason and had found the paddle.On the second day, things took an unexpected turn, while we were all at a neighbourhood playground. Kristie was playing on the jungle gym, while Denise and I took turns on the slide. Kate and Dad sat at a nearby picnic table, talking and watching us. A teacher punishes a student for smoking in school by caning her in his office. On another occasion, he hits the girl with a cane for bullying another student. [35]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment