276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colour Boosting Treatment - Colour Care Conditioner for Colour -Treated Hair - Helps Maintain Colour Depth, Tone & Shine - 220ml / 7.5fl.oz

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’d seen the amazing result Sarah from Live & Let Dye had with the red version of this, so my expectations were pretty high. From Aussie start-up to global superstar, the evo star continues to rise! A genuinely innovative haircare brand designed for free-thinkers and style leaders, evo continually challenges and inspires normal beauty industry standards with genuine hair care products that respect people and the planet. recommended for: lightened or grey hair that needs toning, moisture and shine. platinum blonde toning mist

Hands down, the BEST colour maintaining product I’ve ever tried. EVER. This means I can have amazing bright copper hair all the time, and I can stretch out time between salon visits (until those pesky roots need touching up!). So, it’s a money saver and helps me to live my faux-ginger dreams. this at-home conditioning treatment is a sure-fire way to refresh your colour treated blonde hair in three minutes. not only does it tone hair to counteract brassiness, evo fabuloso platinum blonde colour boosting treatment also revives hair to restore the moisture balance, reducing frizz and giving brilliant shine. Evo produkcija susideda iš kelių linijų: Evo kasdienės plaukų priežiūros produktų – šampūnai, kondicionieriai, kaukės, spalvos palaikymo priemonės ir – Evo "arkliuko" – tobulų formavimo priemonių. Kasdienės priežiūros Evo kosmetika skirstoma į drėkinančią, atkuriančią, apimties suteikiančią ir glotninančią linijas, todėl kiekvienas ras savo Evo favoritą.

About

Evo fabuloso – plaukų spalvą palaikantys kondicionieriai. Tai jau suplakti, universalūs 8 atspalviai – šviesiaplaukiams (Evo fabuloso platinum blonde, Evo fabuloso light beige, Evo fabuloso caramel), vario atspalviams (Evo fabuloso copper, Evo fabuloso purple red, Evo fabuloso mahogany) ir šiltiems/ šaltiems rudiems tonams (Evo fabuloso chestnut, Evo fabuloso cool brown). Trys minutės ir Tu vėl žavi atnaujinta plaukų spalva. Evo fabuloso kondicionierius pamėgo ir profesionalūs stilistai – rekomenduodami palaikyti sukurtą spalvą neišblukusią iki kito Tavo vizito.

Holy moly, what a huge difference! My hair was almost the same intensity as when I first step out of the salon! Hello new favourite hair product! But just wait until you see me standing in the sun …

Tired of the traditional hair product messaging, Garth worked closely with an incredible hairdresser and trichologist to develop evo. This certified organic Australian-made brand has gone on to enjoy global success, shaking up the beauty industry in the process.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment