276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Farmer's Life for Me (Singalong)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hire a steward. You can bring a follower along with you to the plantation and assign them as a steward. His greetings: "I was one of the best soldiers in the Stormcloak army, until I took a sword through the chest." "I once killed six men, single-handed, while rescuing my brothers-in-arms from ambush by an Imperial patrol." "I'd be out there fighting the Imperials right now if it wasn't for my war-wound." "Ever since that Imperial craven ran me through from behind, I've had trouble breathing. Don't have any trouble drinking though." "I'm not too proud to admit that I need a bit of help from time to time." Conversations [ edit ]

Narfi's sad story continues when you join the Dark Brotherhood and are given your first set of contracts by Nazir. One of the contracts requests you to kill Narfi in Ivarstead, for reasons unknown. When you locate Narfi, his reaction will be quite different from before: "Who are you? What do you want?" A romantic view of the working life of a busy farm is conveyed in a series of irregularly metered three-line rhyming verses followed by a jaunty refrain.If you chose to lie to him, he will greet you with: "Narfi's happy now. Maybe Narfi can sleep. Sleep all night. Sleep, sleep, sleep." A Farmer's Life For Me [ edit ] I'm looking for a farmhand for my plantation. Interested? "How much?" I can pay you 250 gold. "For that price? Sure." Kill Narfi [ edit ] Redecorate parts of the plantation’s interior by adding new functions or areas like a kitchen, bedroom, Alchemy/Enchanting Lab, and so on. Rolff: "Maybe we'll pay you a visit tonight, little spy. We got ways of finding out what you really are." Notes [ edit ]

After completing the quest Innocence Lost he carries around a key to the Aretino Residence. He should have moved into the house after the quest, but the scripting is incomplete. Your first step will be to plant 10 crops in any of the plots of Fertile Soil around the property. There are plenty of plots on the property, and you can change your selection of crops at a later date if you so choose. Once this is complete, you will be prompted to hire a personal steward. Many potential followers will be willing to work as your steward if you bring them to the farm. You can also move your spouse to Goldenhills and ask them to take over as steward instead. Stewardship [ edit ] A number of construction options are available at the Goldenhills Plantation via the Farmer's Workbench. This workbench will appear during the quest A Farmer's Life For Me and you will be required to use it to build an animal pen. Once you've built everything available, you will have the option to permanently remove this workbench. He was meant to have another set of dialogue if he moved into the Aretino Residence, which will never be heard due to a bug. He would have defended his claim on the house to you, saying, "What? Were you hoping to claim this house for yourself? Well, the Aretinos always liked me, so I think I'm family enough to take up here." Angrenor also would have referenced Innocence Lost, saying, "Rumor holds that the Aretino boy brought an assassin here. Sounds like nonsense to me." He would also have disparaged his fellow Windhelm residents, saying, "The milk drinkers in this town wouldn't last five minutes in a real battle."Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done. Oh... Oh no... Please, please... I ain't never harmed no one... Old Narfi just wants to be left alone..." The quest will still start as usual if The Unquiet Dead is completed via console, but you will not have received the key or ownership of the house. This means that you cannot hire a steward or farmhands, nor interact with the workbench, which renders it impossible to complete the quest without the use of further console commands.

All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user. If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest. Angrenor does not have the proper voice files if you open the shop dialogue after choosing him as your spouse in the quest The Bonds of Matrimony. He instead uses the "MaleEvenTonedAccented voicetype" (i.e. Farengar Secret-Fire's voice). ? Rolff: "You come here where you're not wanted, you eat our food, you pollute our city with your stink and you refuse to help the Stormcloaks."Build an animal pen. You can do this at the Farmer’s Workbench outside of the house. A pen requires 3 firewood and 1 set of nails. The final step to complete this quest will be to investigate the Pantry Cupboard inside the farmhouse. Open it and you will receive the following tutorial message: Crops, milk, and eggs produced by the farm will be automatically stored in this cupboard. Congratulations, you have completed setting up your farm! There are plenty of other upgrades and activities to do at Goldenhills to develop it into a truly profitable enterprise. Bugs [ edit ] Within the cupboard you should find the first few samples of auto-harvested crops. This cupboard will continue to be filled passively over time, depending on what you choose to grow on the farm. If you chose to tell him the truth he will now greet you with: "Narfi's sad now. Still wait for Reyda. No more sleep. No, no... no."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment