276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sabaj A20a 2022 Version Power Amplifier MA5332M Chip 350W Class D Bridge Tie Load Provide XLR & RCA Bluetooth 5.0/XLR/RCA Input, RMS 170W x 2(4Ω) 0.004% THD+N

£104.915£209.83Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyway, no noise, no hiss, no distortion BUT I have not even gone close to turning it up anywhere near max (apartment). The color display screen and user-friendly operating system are easy to understand, equipped with full-function remote control function; Standby power consumption.........................................................................<0.5W

You have the possibility to adjust the bass / treble, the amp also has some presets, I'm not a fan of it, I left it in "direct" mode. I tried to open the case to take pictures of the module, the PCB etc .. but unfortunately it is complicated to dismantle ... aptX .............................................................................16bit/44.1 kHz_352kbpsWeight ..........................................................................................3.3kg/7.28lbs

USB transmission ....................................................................Asynchronization Bluetooth specification...................................................................................5.0 Using the latest DSP chip with ST high-power amplifier chip, carefully designed and debugged, its distortion is as low as 0.0008%; Notice that I've turned on the "Peak" tracing as well to capture the highest values across the 8-average readings. Not unusual to see some 60Hz mains hum with harmonics getting into the measurements with unbalanced connections. We're basically looking at -110dB RCA and -120dB XLR noise floor and distortions otherwise.Since I'm basically "throwing the book" of measurements at this device, we can see that certain characteristics are the result of the ESS DAC chip itself. For example the "hump" (THD and IMD) between -45 to -25dBFS or so, and the sinusoidal pattern of odd harmonic distortions when examined in very close detail with 0.1dB steps using a low-noise notch filter. Low pass cutoff frequency...................................................................70~200Hz THD+N ...................................................................................................0.004% Overall, this is a phenomenal performance level for a modern PCM DAC for both RCA and XLR line-level outputs.

Just received the new Sabaj A20. This a brand new class D amp made with a dual Infineon Merus MA12070 and fully balanced.Build quality is definitely a step up vs some smaller/cheaper Aiyimas I've been messing with lately. Well, at least fit and finish - I can't comment on the internals.

I listened to the amp with my favorite Audiophile Playlist for 1 hour yesterday, it is really impressive @ first listening. Seems promising in relation to its ration performance / price. So, I'm very happy so far! I'd love to know how this measures. Or maybe not, 'cause I'll be slightly sadder if it bombs. Channel separation .....................................................................................90dB AAC ..............................................................................16bit/44.1 kHz_320kbps

Click for more info:

In fact the amp is using exactly the same components as the SMSL DA 9. The design is just different. bits resolution is really not much to ask of modern DACs these days and the graphs basically look like they're layered on top of each other with minuscule variations. Notice that the only mentionable difference is that DACs do have slight frequency response variations, but even this is less than 1dB difference up at 20kHz (and often this is a reflection of the filter selected). Built-in multiple EQ modes and high/bass adjustment functions to easily match various speakers and music; A large number of audiophile-grade audio components are used to enhance the subjective sense of hearing;

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment