276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cuckold Stories: Erotic Stories for Bedtime

£5.27£10.54Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Did you enjoy that my baby," she asked as we cuddled, pushing her pubic mound against my front, holding me in her arms and pulling me to her. "I love you," she said. They kept it going for 6 months. Even spent a weekend together. It was amazing for our relationship. All of the new relationship energy she had with him spilled over to us. One day we got to one of the clubs. It was nothing crazy. My wife had some fun with a BBC, blowing him off and making out with me after he had cum in her mouth.

She decided it should be at our house, in our bedroom, with us in a place we feel comfortable. We would bring the guy there and explain it all to him, then we would let nature take its coarse and let me watch. It was so intense. And when his hot cum blew all over my face, she laughed at me. Anonymous – 1/21/21 – My Girlfriend & Her Ex I showed him around my apartment, then we went to my bedroom and undressed each other. He was a lot bigger than I thought he would be! He was huge and I was really turned on by his size. He took me in his arms and kissed me. I couldn’t believe how good it felt having his tongue in my mouth.

Recent Cuckold Stories

We’ve been happily married for 10 years. Good sex life and still deeply love each other. We’d enjoyed some swinging experiences, spent time away at Desire resort, even a few MMF experiences. No complaints – we had a lot of fun. I was never in chastity but she called the shots. That was so much more erotic than the previous MMF or swinging experiences I mostly organized. A week past and he was still on my mind, I felt like I had to get revenge. I loaded up tinder and knew exactly what I was going to do. The thing is I love my wife so I confessed to her. I detailed my desires and my missteps in going elsewhere to seek out my needs. It was not about getting my tiny penus off. He was younger than her by 10 years. Built. Hot. Single. Perfect fit for this. She had the green light to pursue him and that is exactly what she did. She knew him well. He was safe. He was discrete. I will never forget watching her get ready for her first date.

We had talked about it and she was apprehensive at first like most women. However, I managed to convince her after a long time. Anyways, we had set things up with a guy we had met through Reddit. I love shy wives that try someone new, or are deceivingly seduced with the husband's knowledge, and lose themselves in the pleasure. Something about "I bet I can seduce your wife" triggers me. How he’s married and my bed would be used for their secret get away. How sex between us was over, and if I did everything to his expectations, I’d be rewarded. ItI’ve been single for almost 3 years now, and I was done with masturbation so I decided to hook up with someone. I dont usually do this, but I installed a dating app, matched and messaged a guy who looked like my type. We’d discussed making plans for a week or two out to meet and play. Fast forward a few days to Saturday. I am working on a small leak in my bathroom and get a KIK message.

Find nasty cocky captions, cuckold captions, pussy licking, awesome threesome and hotwife stories captions

I always had a desire though for her to take it to the next level. To be with another guy on her own and really want him. We’d never played separately.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment