276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer by It Cosmetics

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plus, the quick-absorbing cream formula, formulated with niacinamide, squalene and a peptide-lipid complex, instantly gives skin a soft, silky feel and a healthy appearance for younger-looking skin over time. Straight up was having my skin peel off like I was some typea lizard person due to the sh*tshow that is a Midwest winter. NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions.

In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. For this reason, it has a plumping effect and can even help protect the skin as it works as an antioxidant.I’ve been using and loving this moisturizer for 5 years and the new formula smells and feels different. This lightweight gel moisturiser is infused with ceramides, glycerin and cactus flower extract to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and leave your skin looking radiant and primed for makeup application.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Behenate, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Polyethylene, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Phenyl Methicone, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyquaternium-51, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Peg-150 Distearate, Ceramide Ap, Glycosphingolipids, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Meadowfoam Estolide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Squalane, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Polysorbate 20, Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Polysorbate 60, Aleuritic Acid, Yeast Extract, Glycoproteins, Betaine, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ceramide Np, Allantoin, Colloidal Oatmeal, Retinyl Retinoate, Polylactic Acid, Canola Oil, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Eruca Sativa Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide Mea, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glucose, Stearyl Stearate, Tromethamine, Citric Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Dipropylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caramel, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Limonene, Linalool. Confidence in a Cream Anti-Ageing Hydrating Moisturiser is optimised to deliver the appearance of improved skin firmness and help to reduce 10 signs of ageing.Plus, the quick-absorbing cream formula, formulated with niacinamide, squalene and a peptide-lipid complex, instantly gives skin a soft, silky feel and a healthy appearance for younger looking skin over time. If you are looking for a moisturiser that gives you a brighter and less dull complexion then this could be the one for you.

Minimise the look of pores and hydrate the skin with the IT Cosmetics Confidence in A Cream, an anti-ageing moisturiser infused with ceramides, peptides and collagen. The quick-break innovation breaks into a water-light liquid upon application for easy absorption and a weightless feel. Perfect for all skin types, including dry, sensitive, or ageing skin, this moisturiser helps to strengthen your skin moisture barrier over time while providing up to 48 hours of hydration.It actually smells like roses to me, but it’s actually got iris root and peony extract and I can’t see a mention of roses.

I have really sensitive skin, so anything overly fragranced just makes me break out in hives on top of my flaking. Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturiser delivers multiple skincare benefits, including reducing the look of fine lines, minimising the look of pores, and brightening the look of skin.Regarding the smell, I can see where some may not care for it because we all tolerate smells differently but I personally like it and don't think it's too strong at all.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment