276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aunt Jackies Don’t Shrink Elongating Flaxseed Curling Gel 426 ml

£1.12£2.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall Product Rating: A strong, very strong 4 stars. It doesn't elongate (which is the major claim the product pushes), but other than that it is a stellar buy. Nonetheless, it works great and I'll be using it for the forseeable future. Two-strand twists, finger coils, mega-fros, and bouncy wash and go styles are so much easier to achieve when you have a detangler, curl cream, and curly hair gel that actually work. Watch these curly hair products in action! Whether you like your puff high or low, one thing every naturalist can agree on is not liking the shrinkage that sometimes comes along with the style. Instead of settling for shrunken hair next time though, try applying the Don’t Shrink to your hair either before you’ve placed it into your puff or defining each curl after it’s up into the puff.

CURL CREAM – As a curly haired woman who is intimidated by products drying and turning white in my hair, I can attest to the fact that Curl La La Defining Curl Custard Cream will absorb into low, medium, and high porosity hair with ease without leaving a gnarly residue! The scent is delightful, very light yet crisp, without overwhelming the senses. It is especially effective for Type 4a – 4c hair that needs moisture and definition. A small amount can be used on clean, dry hair, but this gel works best on clean, wet or damp hair. Apply more for tighter curls, and less for elongated curls. If you’re tired of wearing your puff or wash and go style, then switch things up a bit with a cute frohawk. This style can work if you’re looking for a way to refresh your old wash and go or rod set, but can also work extremely well on freshly washed hair. To accomplish the look, you can GEL FOR CURLY HAIR – Every curl in the world should be smooth, frizz-free, shiny, and bouncy. That is just what you will get when you use Don’t Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel on your curls and coils. The star of this gel is the flaxseed, which is known for its ability to improve scalp health and reduce hair fall.I didn't layer a bunch of products underneath Don't Shrink, because I wanted to fairly gauge how it would work. All I have in my hair is Tresemme Leave-In, sealed with CURLS Blissful Lengths Elixir. Don't Shrink is layered on top. While soaking wet, my curls were elongated -- which is typical due to excess water content. I really didn't expect them to stay that elongated -- they never do. And for the most part, it didn't. But really, my shrinkage hasn't been as bad as it used to be, due to the Max Hydration Method. So I can't in full confidence attribute my less drawn-up curl to Don't Shrink. As we know, products don't actually elongate the hair unless they contain some curl-loosening ingredients. At most, products like Don't Shrink enhance whatever curl pattern is already there. Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil: Flax seed oil, which is omega-3 rich. Benefits the hair by improving elasticity, smoothing the cuticle, nourishing hair follicles and stimulating growth, easing dry, flaky scalp, and increasing hair strength. [ more on omegas in hair]

Though styling your hair in a twist out is already supposed to help eliminate shrinkage, sometimes, you’ll find that your hair still shrivels up in the style. If that’s you, then applying a bit of the Don’t Shrink gel to your hair as you’re twisting can help keep the hair in the stretched state and help it to lay in place.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment