276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sweet Heartbreak: 1 (Weybridge Academy)

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tainted is the first book in the Arc series by Alexandra Moody. Experience for yourself what it means to be tainted in a post-apocalyptic future, a place where the secrets being kept are as dark and deep as the fallout shelter that humanity continues to survive in. What I love about Heather's writing is that she gets down to the realness of it all. The heartbreak, the mistakes, the emotion, and the healing. She covers it all and this story is a prime example of it. It was only after several seconds had passed without the sound of a second ding that I looked up from the table I was wiping down. The rag in my hand dropped to the ground, and I drew in a ragged breath when I saw who had entered the café. Was that even a thing? I’d heard some pretty obscure coffee requests in my time, but this was a first. Nina had always drunk her coffee with low-fat milk, so I knew she was being difficult for the sake of it. She was probably hoping to force a reaction out of me, but I didn’t bite. I swallowed down my irritation before responding. “We don’t have quinoa milk.” How am I going to do this?” I whispered to Norma. “How am I going to live with a whole year of this?”

I had never read anything written by this author. The blurb looked promising and intriguing. At first I thought I was going to read a love triangle, so I was somewhat slightly disappointed because I stay away from that kind of storyline. After more than 25% read, I realized I was wrong. This 4.5 star story was captivating and highly entertaining. So in this section you will find books to forget a love, books to overcome a divorce and novels related to the subject. You are not alone in this, there are millions of people in the world who went through, are going through and will go through this same problem and here we open a window to overcome it.On top of that, everyone is scared of failing an annual testing. Just one blood test failure means that you could be whisked away without any warning beforehand or a chance to say goodbye to anyone. This makes for a bit of a fear-laced atmosphere and not a comfy and cozy home. But the ARC is all about humanity’s survival, not the survival of the individual, as priority number one.

Nina folded her arms over her chest, mirroring my stance as she stared me down. “You obviously were. It’s sad enough that you haven’t moved on from him, but it’s clear I’m going to have to spell things out to you. Levi doesn’t love you. He loves me. And I don’t want you getting any ideas once school starts.”

If you can't tolerate cheating this book won't be for you but if you are looking for redemption and a bit of heartbreak then you may enjoy it. If anything, I had been trying my hardest not to show how wounded I felt. The last thing I had on my mind was flirting with the guy who’d broken my heart. Okay, honey, if you say so.” Norma’s expression had changed, and her eyes were now filled with concern. Sweet Heartbreak’ is a swoon-worthy and angst-filled forbidden romance about star-crossed lovers at an elite boarding school. It’s fast paced, dramatic, and sexy with surprising plot turns you won’t see coming.

I wanted to escape into the safety of the kitchen, but I couldn’t seem to move as I watched my ex-boyfriend walk hand in hand across the room with the girl who used to be my best friend. Could this day get any worse? What I did like though was Isobel’s relationship with literally everyone other than Noah. Luther, Kaden and the twins are really funny and make every situation better. Not to mention Cress and Anna are absolute bestie goals and were stealing Isobel’s clothes since day one, as they should. No, it’s okay. I need to do this.” It would have been so easy to agree, but I had to face Nina and Levi if I ever wanted to move on. Plus, I was far too stubborn to let them know they’d gotten to me.Alexandra Moody is a published Australian author of fictional novels. She is known in particular for writing romance novels for young adults. I let out a sigh and shook my head. “I’ve told you all summer I don’t want to go to college anymore.” There are no magic formulas in love and human relationships are and will always be complex in their dynamics. When all is lost, the best thing to do is to accept it and move on, but how to achieve this if it overwhelms us so much? And that is the time to seek guidance from experts in the field. Sure, you don’t.” She raised her eyebrows at me like she did every time I claimed I’d changed my mind about my future. I’d wanted to get out of Rapid Bay and go to college for as long as I could remember, but not anymore. College was the silly dream of a kid who didn’t realize just how much it would cost or how hard it was to get a scholarship. Besides, Mom needed my help at the café, and I knew I couldn’t abandon her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment