276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Owleez Flying Baby Owl Interactive Toy with Lights and Sounds (Pink), for Kids Aged 6 and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Price-wise it isn’t a cheap toy but it works, its novel and great fun! I think as its so light it feels a little expensive but I guess it needs to be quite light to fly. The first part of playing with the Owleez toy is to look after his mood by paying close attention to his eye colour. Depending on what colour his eyes are, children need to complete certain movements, actions or touches to make Owleez happy. Some examples include: He’s a small, light, plastic owl – about the size of a small cantaloupe melon – which comes complete with a sweet plastic berry and a little nest of his own. I say he, because for some reason I call all animals and toys of animals boys out of habit. This is our Owleez. He is bubblegum pink with blue swirls and feathers. This toy is available in two colors (pink and white) and each set includes an owl pet, one nest for nap time, charger, and one bunch of berries for feeding. It needs to teach how to fly, play games, sing, and much more. It has three sensors on the forehead, beak, and belly for interactive play with kids and also having super-expressive eyes with colors to know the toy mood. Where did it all Start? When the propellers have reached full speed, up he pops and flew for a few seconds before came down to the ground with a bit of a bump!

Owleez Flying Baby Owl Interactive Toy with Lights and Sounds

Yellow eyes – If his is eyes are yellow then Owleez is hungry, and Erin found it hilarious when he made little munching sounds as the berries are pressed up against his nose. There is also an instruction manual included with Owleez troubleshooting. I will talk more below about the issues when Owleez is refusing to fly! This can be pretty frustrating when you can’t get your Owleez to fly but there are some simple solutions. How to Make Owleez Fly Once Owleez is charged, you need to practice flying together by swinging and swooping the owl through the air, which results in it making triumphant and happy noises.

Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. Most importantly, and like nothing we have ever seen before, the Owleez toy also has the ability to really fly and if looked after properly, will actually spread its wings, lift up from his nest and fly across the room for up to 10 seconds at a time. The more you practice flying, the better the Owleez will get! Where can I buy an Owleez toy? Like many toys, the interactive side is brilliant, especially for kids who love to respond to a toy and to care and look after it. It does promote caring behaviour and imaginative play. Plus Owleez is very cute. Owleez is a new interactive toy, which is bound to be top of children’s Christmas lists for this year. Babies need to learn how to walk, and Owleez need to learn how to fly. You can teach him by swooping up and down and around so he can feel the air beneath his wings and how amazing it will be for him once he learns. We took ours on a stunt version of swooping. You can hear how much Owleez enjoys it as you go – he makes the best “woooooo, wooooo!” noises for you. Yotie swooped Owleez everywhere with him. Gettin’ some air, he said. THE EYES HAVE IT WITH OWLEEZ

Toys | The Entertainer Pet Animal Toys | The Entertainer

I have to admit the whole family’s reaction to our Owleez pink first flight was pretty hilarious as we have never seen anything quite like it, particularly as she zoomed around the room! We all proper howled with laughter as watching it whizz across the room before crashing down to the floor with a bump was really funny to watch. My gremlin was a little more unsure at first, as she was worried it was going to break but her Owleez was fine and always survived its flight. I did worry, I must admit if we would break one of the propellers but we never seemed to. The instructions are also very comprehensive and help with troubleshooting! Just a tad difficult to find the English bit sometimes. The Owleez pink toy is very cute to look at – a small plastic bird in a bubblegum pink colour, he has a swirly blue design on the chest and blue fluff ‘feathers’ on the sides. The Owleez toy is a fun adorable interactive owl- think a cross between a furby and a flying helicopter or drone and you wouldn’t be too far away from the reality of this fun flying toy with a difference. You do need quite a lot of free space for the Owleez flying baby owl to fly, and in some modern family homes that might be easier said than done.Whilst it can be tempting to try and get started with the Owleez toy straight away, Owleez wont fly, may refuse to fly or wont fly very well if his battery is low, so as frustrating as it may be for the children to have to wait a little, this is definitely recommended to get the best out of the toy. What we did find though is it does crash when it has finished. My eldest kept really worrying it was going to break but there were no issues. You mustn’t try and push the head down and place your Owleez on a flat surface. It will close alone. Then it is good to fly and again and with more practice gets better and better. Your Owleez will seem a bit sad after crashing and my eldest enjoyed patting and comforting it afterwards. Hatchimals is a robotic toy created by the Spin Master after Hatchimals they wanted to try something new with their existing technology features and with some new features like flying. That’s when the Owleez came out with robotic and flying features. It’s a magical land of toys, a robotic pet combined with a mini drone, drones are still pretty popular. This toy is a two-product category, helicopter hidden inside an adorable ball of fluff and color. It also has motion sensors, to pass the commands. Like Owleez toy, furrealtoys are also designed with robotic features. More About the Owleez Toy & Where to Get them Childhood is gone in the blink of an eye [except the sleepless nights part, that lasts for decades I think] and I wanted to enjoy every moment I could and make it as fun as possible. There are issues when you can’t get your Owleez to fly but the instructions and trouble shooting are helpful and with a bit of persevering it does usually fly! Just follow the Owleez how to fly instructions and you should be fine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment