276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Dream Weavers: A spellbinding and gripping new historical fiction novel from the Sunday Times bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are times in life where you wonder if this is too good to be true, if the beauty you see is real, if the love you feel and the forgiveness you offer is as life-changing as it seems. Now is the time to release all your doubts and revel in the bountiful blessings being bestowed upon you. Do not allow any thought of unworthiness to taint this moment or allow any indulgence in the rash act to keep moving forward to distract you from receiving and taking this all in. My heart broke for Eadburh and Elisedd’s fate even with all the things that Eadburh had done she hasn’t had an easy life and it had hardened and shaped her somewhat she did genuinely love her Welsh Prince and he felt the same way. Their story was just so bittersweet I found myself hoping they eventually found the happiness that evaded them in life and they were reunited and at peace finally in their deaths. I voluntary reviewed a copy of The Dream weavers. I was amazed at how seamless our creative process was together. When I shared my vision for each of the cards with Joel, he would bring these gorgeous and unique images to life that looked as though they had been pulled directly from the images I had seen on the cave walls in my dreams. Our process and our flow was pure magic.

Sometimes you are exposed to so much information, it overwhelms you. You aren’t able to translate that knowledge into wisdom because you don’t find time for integration. Life is busy, and you may be used to moving through life’s obstacle course at a fast pace. When the Birds Sing Grat-it-ude Essential meaning: gratitude as the essential power of manifestation, the Law of Praise, saying thanks in advance of goodness Slow down and savor this moment. It will not last, nor should it, but it does invite your full and absolute attention. Who are you to deny gifts? There are moments in life where the harmony of the Universe sings through our bones in such a way that life, and your part in it, just seems to make sense. Let it. Warmth, depth, mystery, magic and the supernatural … such a beautiful book!’ bestselling author Santa MontefioreAll the Threads of Fate Must Bend Essential meaning: being flexible, cultivating resilience and adaptability

Consider how clear the air is after a storm, how dead branches are pruned from trees, and how potent seeds are scattered so new life can sprout in new soil. Even if you find yourself in conflict now, there is a gift in this. It invites you to see things from alternative perspectives and provides you with a lot of valuable information. New, important possibilities arise from the chaos at hand. Could you be comparing yourself to others and feeling resentful? Sometimes that relentless ambition that drives you forward also keeps you overly focused on what you don’t have and what isn’t here yet, so you feel dissatisfied with what is. This energy manifests inside you and will show up in the outer world as evidence. Give no energy to negativity; it is not your friend! That said, I enjoyed reading it and I’d give it 3 and 3/4 stars if that was possible, so I’ve rounded it to a 4 star read and feel a bit guilty for it! A dazzling roller-coaster of a book that will thrill, enchant and intrigue those who love history and the supernatural’ bestselling author Alison Weir Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19thed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. pp.56–7. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.The mythic story of the Dream Weavers invites us to imagine the purpose of these wise, benevolent beings working on our behalf, who represent the Higher Wisdom that governs our lives. So, if we don’t really trust in them, or in any Divine force, it means we believe only in our human will to make things happen, that everything is on our shoulders to carry. If we can’t see the Hidden Realms, they don’t exist; only what we see does. Even the idea of our Higher Self is reduced to a philosophical ideal. Effort then becomes primary: hard work, struggle, goals to achieve, difficult relationships. Through my meditations and dreams, I had the honor of meeting these fun beings, and I knew I was supposed to help them bring their messages to us here on earth. They are coming to us with so much love & compassion. Yes, it's great to have history fictionalised. You learn in a way you would not do from dry lessons. Erskine's work will always be valuable on this count although of course, one needs to ignore the theme of dreams and sorcery throughout.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment