276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GCSE Religious Studies: AQA A Revision Guide (with Online Edition): ideal for the 2024 and 2025 exams (CGP AQA A GCSE RS)

£2.975£5.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use our range of RE Revision Resources to help you out. They’re beautiful. They’re relevant. And they’re made by teachers so they understand what you need in your learning environment – be it in a classroom or at home. Also, our RE Revision Resources are quite engaging. And when children are engaged, lessons seem a lot more fun and children are much more receptive. So, if you’d like to really capture or hold your students’ attention, perhaps it’s time to do something a little bit different.

Develops learners’ knowledge and understanding of religious beliefs, teachings, practices, and sources of wisdom and authority, including through their reading of Revision work is hard work. So understandably, students just don’t want to do it sometimes. And trying to encourage students to can be difficult.Lauren So when I first started revising for my GCSEs, all I did was re-write out the notes I already had. About three months into it, so I wasted three months of revision time, I was no further on with my knowledge or anything, than what I was to begin with, because I wasn't doing active revision. I was just writing everything that I could see. Dr Vanessa Making flashcards, rather than just re-reading your notes helps you practise remembering the information, just as you will need to do during the exam. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the fact that religious traditions of Great Britain are, in the main, Christian Understand that religious traditions in Great Britain are diverse and include the following religions: Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism and Sikhism, as well as non-religious beliefs, such as atheism and humanism. Milly Before an exam I think it's really fun to test your peers and what you know. Playing them games helps with that active recall before the exam and helps you see what key information you couldn't remember.

Shay I think everyone revises differently, and it's really important to remember that while you're doing your own studying. Find out what your own weaknesses are and work on them. Develops learners’ knowledge and understanding of religions and non-religious beliefs, such as atheism and humanism For example, we do have resources that cover Genesis, Christianity’s creation story. But we also have resources (like this Story Sequencing Cards) that you can use as a lesson support if you wanted to highlight Islamic Creation.Save time planning with schemes of work for each of area of the course, worksheets and assessment support

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment