276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bring Me Back: The gripping Sunday Times bestseller with a killer twist you won’t see coming

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

quickly ramps up this short novel’s paranoia and tension; Finn is the consummate unreliable narrator—or is he? Their cooking lessons, reading Romance books together, saving puppies, giving each other what they needed.

Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris: Book Review * The Travel Bug Bite Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris: Book Review * The Travel Bug Bite

Dude’s mother committed suicide as well and he was the one who found her, so I understand his trauma. Depression is different for everyone, and I understand that the author had gone through something similar. I stayed with it hoping an unexpected twist would knock me over, but everything continued, messily, at that, leading me right to the destination I had predicted.There is a girl who meets a boy and they share a love so deep, so strong, so incredible that you actually have to catch your breath hoping that some day your own children find a love so pure. I saw a video she posted on FB about this book, and I could not believe my ears when she said that she was only 22!

Bring Me Back by B. A. Paris LoveReading Reviews of Bring Me Back by B. A. Paris

He didn’t quite tell the Police the whole truth about that night and now he must decide if he needs to involve the police or not to help find Layla, if it really is her trying to contact Ellen and Finn. Really enjoyed this as it went along - never knowing quite what was going to happen next, and from the different perspectives of Finn and Layla.Her writing style is brilliant, you feel as if you are on a journey with these characters and come to know them as your friends. My friends, sexy times in this book are off the freaking charts (yep, handcuffs and a uniform may or may not be involved). A. Paris and without a doubt it will definitely not be my last – in fact, I’ve already bought all her other books, as I enjoyed this one so much. Her meticulous attention to the connection between people, and her fine observation of human frailty, is captured in this emotional story, which is rich in detail and alive with malice.

Bring Me Back by B A Paris | Waterstones

Overall, I found Bring Me Back to be on the dramatic side of psychological suspense, but I did not mind the drama at all.Just one of those romance books that you read really fast, enjoy most of the ride but it's nothing memorable enough to make it to your top list. Her second, The Breakdown was less good, but I still enjoyed it, and still wanted to know what happened. Nix and James are the perfect example of how love can open your eyes to a new perspective and help guide you through darkness into hope.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment