276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Babyliss Silver Powerlite Dryer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Some mention that it's fairly quiet and does the job, while others say that it is a bit noisy for them and develops a rattling noise after 13 months. Further, there are postal areas that are unavailable for ParcelForce age verification service to deliver to. Advanced Ceramics with Tourmaline for high-shine finish and a ctive Ionic conditioning system for smooth hair results and supplied with a s lim concentrator nozzle for precision drying. Without compromising on the dryers power or quality, Babyliss have created a one of the industries leading lightweight dryers.

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Babyliss Pro Powerlite Hair Dryer, a lightweight professional hair dryer weighing only 445g which makes it 1/3 lighter than most professional dryers, with its unique super quiet 1900w LHT motor with high torque power that sets new standards in design, it has six heat settings and gives you control for all types and conditions of hair.We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to assist with navigation and our promotional and marketing efforts. Had this hairdryer for years and so glad I found the same lightweight one when my old one stopped working.

BaByliss Pro Powerlite Hair Dryer Introducing the BaByliss Pro Powerlite Hair Dryer, a lightweight and powerful professional hair styling tool that delivers fast, efficient drying and exceptional results. The hair dryer with a slim concentrator nozzle lets the air effectively pass through with a balanced pressure and blowout. We have to show and charge VAT to comply with the law, VAT will be paid out of the amount you pay us. The BaByliss PRO Powerlite Dryer is a lightweight professional dryer, perfect for all day use in th salon.The hair dryer offers multiple heat and speed settings, allowing you to customize the drying experience to suit each client's unique hair type and styling needs. Providing 6 heat and speed settings with a slim nozzle, this BaByliss PRO hairdryer offers excellent control, enabling hair stylists to adapt it to various hair types and lengths. Made with advanced ceramics with tourmaline and a cool shot option, this professional hairdryer creates the ultimate long lasting, glossy finish.

The perfect travel dryer—the hair drying tool with its compact design can be easily tossed up in your suitcase. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Adel Professional account after finishing your purchase. The combination of power and speed minimizes the time your clients spend in the salon chair while maintaining high-quality results. With a cool shot button to lock in style and a removable rear filter for easy cleaning, the BaByliss Pro Powerlite Hair Dryer is designed to provide reliable, consistent performance for professional stylists.

The Powerlite blow dryer with an active iconic conditioning system lets you flaunt the sleek styles you desire. Features a salon length cord for ease of use and a removable rear filter to make cleaning effortless.

In fact seems a lot more powerful than my last Babyliss which was actually 2200Weven though this one is only 1900W. The professional blow dryer features an added cold shot button helping your hair to lock in the shine you appreciate. Although I don't fully understand the ionic technology, i haven't found this hairdryer damaging to my hair, compared to other products.

This technology leaves hair looking smooth, shiny, and healthy, ensuring your clients leave the salon with a stunning, polished finish. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment