276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Singer All Purpose Sewing Machine Oil, 3.38-Fluid Ounce

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also has the additional benefit of the improved detergency which helps maintain excellent internal surface cleanliness. Most sewing machines require you to remove the fabric lint and threads that accumulate with each project and then apply drops of oil. Small bottle means it’s easy to see what you are doing and it won’t coagulate like my last large tin. Essendo molto liquido si infiltra bene nelle parti da lubrificare, anche in quelle dove lo spazio è minimo.

Produced from a range of very highly refined, white oils ensuring it is pale coloured to reduce staining.If you want to learn how to clean your sewing machine with compressed air, keep reading the article! For a long time it was one of the few things I didn't sell, as I couldn't find a source in bottles that didn't leak in the post. Although the singer oils were designed for spindle bearings, they exhibit the required properties to function as low pressure hydraulic and circulating oils as long as the proper viscosity is selected. If you are getting a straight line on the bottom piece of fabric then the upper tension is too loose.

Can be used on all sewing and knitting machines both domestic and industrial to lubricate moving parts. jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment