276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ropch 15.6" Felt Laptop Sleeve with Handle Portable Notebook Computer Carrying Case Bag Pouch Compatible with 15 15.6 Inch Asus / Acer / Dell / HP / Lenovo / Toshiba, Grey & Pink

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I was on the hunt for my own laptop bag I couldn't decide if I wanted a rucksack or a tote bag.

Best Laptop Bags of 2023 - Lifewire The Best Laptop Bags of 2023 - Lifewire

Somehow this bag never gets dirty—and if there's one thing I want to feel in an airport, it's as clean as possible. Want Les Essentiels’ Kastrup backpack is ideal if you want something business-like but still favour a backpack. I really wanted to do this feature when I found myself - post pandemic - having to commute from Leamington Spa to the HELLO!The Harber London MacBook Sleeve isn’t cheap, but the materials used are of premium quality and the craftsmanship on display is top notch. Safety: Some internal pockets are useful, but making sure your laptop can't be pinched from its carrier is of utmost importance.

Laptop Handle - Etsy UK Laptop Handle - Etsy UK

The section of the bag that rests against your back is generously padded and lined with breathable mesh, as are the shoulder straps. The outer layer is splashproof, the central layer is made from a shockproof sponge and the lining of the case is made of soft foam.It’s hand-made from beautifully soft, full-grain cowhide leather, which will only look better with age, and it has an elegant, understated look that manages to look both formal and relaxed at the same time. Handcrafted from full-grain leather, the semi-structured and lightweight design has a spacious interior with the capacity to hold a lightweight 14-inch laptop along with an open slip pocket for your valuables and two mobile slip pockets. Ok, I'm a sucker for personalisation and I think that's why I love Etsy so much (and I like supporting small businesses).

laptop bag 2023: carry your laptop safely and stylishly | T3 Best laptop bag 2023: carry your laptop safely and stylishly | T3

It’s entirely a matter of personal preference, but some types are better suited for specific lifestyles. Whatever your needs or budget, we’ve rounded up the best laptop bags to keep your laptops and tablets safe in style. Probably the compact laptop bag in the list, but if you're someone who wants a bag that is neat and tidy and you plan to just carry the laptop and not much else, you might be a fan of this one. Most laptop bags tend to look pretty similar: black or grey nylon material with not an ounce of style in mind. Last but not least, it’s best to choose a material that suits your lifestyle, whether that’s practical and rugged nylon, or luxurious leather.

You can wear this over the shoulder, in the crook of your arm, or in your hand with the leather handles. Designed for Mr Porter, contrasting textures of cotton-canvas and leather make the black bag interesting. Converting it takes mere seconds thanks to a shoulder strap and dual straps, while its slim profile conceals its unique functionality without sacrificing space, style, or cost.

laptop bag 2023: Backpacks, cases and sleeves for all Best laptop bag 2023: Backpacks, cases and sleeves for all

The sleeve is available in a choice of four colours: tan, black, navy and deep brown, and the inside is lined with wool felt to ensure your laptop sits snugly inside. This beautiful Small Mount Street Laptop Bag is a fusion of fashion and function, made from hand-crafted full-grain leather and complete with a spacious cotton-lined interior. Of course, designer labels don’t come cheap, but as it’s made from durable textured leather it will wear incredibly well, while its padded internal sleeve will keep your laptop in top condition. There are plenty of handy features; a back sleeve that slots over a suitcase handle (again, if you travel with a suitcase, it's so ideal), a full zip opener for easy packing and access, a zipped front pocket with card sleeve and key clip inside, a 16. It’ll have a padded compartment for your laptop, plus one or more compartments for chargers and accessories.This urban backpack is all about a laptop sleeve capable of holding a 15-inch Macbook Pro in a (slightly elevated) section that also houses a padded sleeve for a tablet and a zipped mesh pocket for cables and pens, but there are plenty of other reasons to love it. The Flatiron is made from ballistic polyester material, protecting your precious computer from harm. Pros: Made from vegan leather; Comes in several colors; Fits a 16" laptop; Has three interior pockets; Has a magnetic snap closure. It’s a simple case without a wealth of zipped pockets or compartments, but the clamshell design enables you to use your laptop without removing it from the case.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment