276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey Paint Touch UP Pen/Brush

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These strong but lightweight posts are perfect for outdoor garden projects such as outhouses, fencing and of course veranda enhancements. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Used for even covering on mitre grooves on UPVC window frames and doors or foiled fascia, Sill boards. The innovated tip means you only need one tip for multiple applications eliminated the need to change the pen tip. Unlike most cheap generic paint products, our paint offers a outstanding film hardness and exterior durability allowing you to quickly coat, pack and ship without compromising the integrity of your equipment. Performance factors include build mil thickness, increase adhesion, creating a smooth surface, and decreasing the amount of layers needed for your primary coat which can be extremely useful when spraying low gloss paint.The bit I daubed on however has held up really well and would have done a great job if it was the right colour. These pens use a highly pigmented, weather resistant, acrylic based paint making them ideal for applying edges and mitre joints on uPVC windows.

Offering good lightfastness and weather resistance, these touch-up repair pens provide good adhesion to many lacquer, hard plastic and metal surfaces. So, you could colour a wide mitre groove and then fine corners and edges without having to change the pen tip. It is a really good match for my Anthracite Grey Front door, and I find it hard to see where I have touched up. PPG Paints ALK-200M-1 uses an acrylic enamel which offers powerful surface protection from a single component. Part of the innovative Fenster-Fix Premium pen range, the successor to Kanten-Fix Plus from industry leader Konig.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . They mention that it works well to cover nicks and scratches on their bike, and it's good value for money. Add a personal touch with a roof rack, alloy wheels, electronic devices and everything designed to make driving even more fun.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment