276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intel Core i7-8700 Retail - (1151/Hex Core/3.20GHz/12MB/Coffee Lake/65W/Graphics)

£74.985£149.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In fact, there were just six points separating the two CPUs' multicore Cinebench scores in the end, which rather negates the benefit of having all those extra threads on hand.

Intel® Core™ i7-8700K Processor Intel® Core™ i7-8700K Processor

Gamer Network Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom, registered under company number 03882481. The data on this chart is gathered from user-submitted Geekbench 6 results from the Geekbench Browser. Intel® Optane™ memory is a revolutionary new class of non-volatile memory that sits in between system memory and storage to accelerate system performance and responsiveness.This effectively gives it much better multi-tasking potential for when you're running CPU intensive applications such as photo and video editing software, as more threads a CPU has, the more hands it's got to stuff all that juicy data into the CPU's mouth, if you catch my drift. The toughest pill to swallow out of all of this is having to get a new motherboard to even use Coffee Lake-S. Processors that support 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture require an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS.

Intel Core i7-8700 vs i7-8700K UserBenchmark: Intel Core i7-8700 vs i7-8700K

Frequency is the maximum single core frequency at which the processor is capable of operating using Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.

With Windows 32-bit operating systems, the amount of usable memory is dependent upon the configuration, therefore above 3 GB, all memory might not be available due to system resource requirements. What’s even more impressive is Intel’s latest part beat the pants off its predecessor in all our single-core tests, too. Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel® TSX) are a set of instructions that add hardware transactional memory support to improve performance of multi-threaded software.

Intel Core i7-8700 Specs | TechPowerUp CPU Database

Intel® Clear Video HD Technology adds video quality enhancements for richer color and more realistic skin tones. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Less than 100 µA of leakage current at 264 Vac with the ground wire intact with normal polarity, as required for Non-patient electrical appliances and equipment used in a patient care facility or that contact patients in normal use.The launch of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors introduced Intel vPro® Enterprise and Intel vPro® Essentials branding. Max Turbo Frequency refers to the maximum single-core processor frequency that can be achieved with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Fortunately, a handful of gaming benchmarks have got a lot better at this recently, with the likes of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Forza Horizon 4, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and more all providing an in-depth look at your CPU's performance as well as what your graphics card's doing. Intel’s products and software are intended only to be used in applications that do not cause or contribute to a violation of an internationally recognized human right.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment