276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ballad of Never After: the stunning sequel to the Sunday Times bestseller Once Upon A Broken Heart

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the romance between Jacks and Evangeline might steal the spotlight, there are other compelling subplots taking place concurrently, most notable of which being Evangeline’s quest to find the three magical stones needed to open the Valory Arch. Jacks was pouring out his emotions in this one subtly, and even without saying anything 🤌🤌 Eva, naive as always needs to stop being a pushover fr 😭 She forgives too easily.

Anyways, this plot was amazing, incredible, splendid, magical, and a bunch of other words alike to those.and instead of fighting for evangeline, instead of taking a chance on what could be a happy ending, he chooses to settle for someone he doesn’t love.

his actions near the end show us how deeply he cares for evangeline, but he refuses to be that transparent with her. Jacks uses a knife on Apollo to get him to release Evangeline, and a mirror cut appears on her hand. Petra has faked her own death using the youth stone because she realized Chaos didn’t care about her life, only about the stones, and wanted to escape him. And I really appreciate that it’s not just about Evangeline and Jacks, there’s so much more to this book.He recognizes Evangeline from the scandal sheets but asks to be introduced to Jacks, who merely states he is from an old House and that everyone in his family died a long time ago, sparking more of Evangeline’s curiosity about his heritage. no because i literally have 5 pages of notes on a word doc, i could go on forever but im going to stop before i start crying again. Owing to his betrayal in the previous book, Evangeline initially distrusts Jacks and regards him with a healthy dose of suspicion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment