276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Spidey and His Amazing Friends Spider Crawl-R 2-in-1 Deluxe Headquarters Playset, Preschool Toy for Age 3 and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sometimes I like to challenge myself and needlessly spend a week adding questionably-structural Technic gubbins to Star Wars spaceships' play features; sometimes I just like to build sets from the instructions and swoosh them around the room, which is no challenge at all, but very enjoyable. :-D SEE ALSO: LEGO Marvel 2023 sets include Morbius, Mechs, Ghost Rider, Avengers Quinjet and yet another Hulkbuster Just because young kids want stuff meant for older kids doesn't mean it's appropriate for them- whether subject matter, difficulty, safety, etc. Unlike the other sets unveiled in recent weeks, LEGO.com states that these will be released on the 1st of March, rather than in January.

When the playset is in tower mode, children can imagine planning missions at the command centre, stage a pretend show using the included instrument accessories, swing on the web arm and more! Pull out the ramp and the Spidey action figure can speed down on the included motorcycle! Yeah, I guess you're right about the diameter. I don't care, I just love these wheels, and the new ones in the new Ninjago car, 71780 . Kids can play with their favorite super heroes; take down the villains in a huge food fight and use Spidey's web-slinging skills to catch them

Children can open into a 60cm-tall HQ tower to reveal a ramp for Spidey's motorcycle, a web trap, a stage, a command centre and a web arm for swinging I played with my nephews as they got into Duplo and transitioned to System; toddlers need to develop the spacial awareness, mechanical dexterity, and just plain finger strength to push bits together. 4+ (Juniors, then) sets are great for the transition as they become big & playable without too much frustration and help grow those skills - they ARE a challenge for tiny fingers accustomed to the scale of Duplo! I think many of the people who have posted here have never seen the TV show these sets are based on. The Spidey Team Transport in 10791 is actually quite faithful to the source material, as are most of the other vehicles and locations in the sets.

Maybe... one of the world's biggest toy companies has done their homework and knows exactly how to pitch their products? Surprise little ones ages 4+ on their birthday with this Spider-Man vehicle building toy, ideal for fans of Spidey and His Amazing Friends

COMPATIBLE WITH SPIDEY AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS TOYS AND ACCESSORIES: Playset works with other Spidey vehicles and figures like Ghost and her Copter-Cycle, Miles Morales: Spider-Man and his Techno-Racer (sold separately) Portable play – With the car measuring over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) long and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide, this set will engage and entertain kids wherever they go The chassis pieces are also new, but very generic. They almost remind me of the pirate ship hull pieces in terms of their proportions and connection points. Same with other toys too. None of the kids want to be around the 'babyish' toys. They always want what the older kids are playing with. They aren't. These ones look to be about four studs wide and only two studs deep, thinner than all of the old versions of those wheels and only about as wide as the second-smallest of those wheels (which unlike these, did not have studs)."

Reconfigurable fun – The lighthouse measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (21 cm) deep You got it. Kids always want a little older to play with. And with just some guidance you can get the 4 and 5 year old to build sets a little more complex.

WITH VEHICLE AND SPIDEY: Kids can zoom Spidey in his Web-Crawler vehicle down the chute to save the day on this light-up, 15-inch Web-Quarters inspired by the Disney Junior preschool show Spidey and His Amazing Friends Why would they put the comic book version in a set based on a TV series where Electro has a different look?" Fast-moving fun – With lots of vehicles and opportunities to battle enemies by slinging webs, eggs and more, this mobile HQ transports kids’ imaginations to endless missions

Not everyone must enjoy every set, but it gets really tiring to hear AFOLs whinging about LEGO catering to their target market. Great, these sets are for little kids, that doesn't make them rubbish, they are perfect for the audience they are aimed at. (Also, these sets are no worse than the sets that many AFOLs moon over from their childhoods, they just can't see it past their nostalgia goggles)

So when my son or daughters (or wife) are psyched about a set, it makes it so much more appealing to me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment