276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EcoTan Face and Body Tanning Accelerator Gel 500ml, Stimulates, Boosts, Prolongs & Protects Natural Tan, with Aloe Vera, Soothes & Hydrates Skin, Fast Absorbing & Non-Greasy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are best brand products like; Maui babe browning lotion, which can help you to achieve the ideal tan. There’s a powerhouse combination of shea butter, macadamia nut oil, jojoba oil and tyrosine that is intensely nourishing and so easy to swap in for your traditional body lotion to aid natural tanning.

There’s always the option to get tan from the old and traditional methods while sitting under the sun. The change of hue is caused by the production of melanin, the skin’s natural shield against sun damage. It is made using 85 per cent natural-origin ingredients that are kind to the skin and the planet, imparting moisture to your skin without any nasties or greasy residue. To prepare the skin, whether you’re heading abroad or to the bathroom for a top up of fake tan, this is an exfoliating formula that smoothes out the skin to get it ready for the glow to follow. Elrick says “I have mixed feelings on it, because if you’re spending less time in the sun and you get the tan that you want, then great but only if you’re protecting with SPF.One of our favourite hacks is to employ a gradual tanning product into your post-holiday care to give it longevity and a more natural appearance. Tan accelerator encourages your skin to naturally produce more melanin when it’s exposed to UV either from the sun or a tanning bed. This tan accelerator comes as part of the range and should be a staple part of your warm weather skincare routine to ensure your limbs are protected with SPF30. There are two types of tanning accelerator – those which are applied to the body, and those which are taken in tablet form.

If you are looking for a large bottle of tan accelerator for use with a tanning bed or on holiday then EcoTan Accelerator Face and Body Tanning Gel are ideal for you. Discover which tan accelerators will give you that healthy, bronzed goddess glow and keep your skin hydrated as well. Ultrasun is known for its sun protective products that are created to make application feel like less of a chore with easily absorbed and non-greasy textures. The British label is offering a supersized version of its Tan Accelerator so you’re never without its hydrating, tan-prolonging properties.

Incredibly good for the skin, this useful plant can be applied to the whole body to moisturise the skin and improve a tan no end. A cult brand in the fake tanning space (the Sleep Mask Tan Face is one of our holy grail products), James Read is taking it one step further with this formulation. This product not only provides your skin with natural, best tan is but also nourishes, revitalizes, hydrates, and enhances the feel and elasticity of your skin. The fragrance has notes of dragonfruit, orange blossom, tuberose and baltic amber that brings the holiday feeling, whether you’re home or away. Tanning your skin using an outdoor tanning lotion is supposed to be good for your skin tone, which is only possible to choose a reliable brand.

I found this face tan while I was in Perth WA for my sons wedding I like a natural tan and something quick with not much smell this fantastic product ticks all the boxes now back in the UK there is nothing like it thank goodness I can have it sent it’s amazing I apply with a bamboo pad lightly and it’s so natural . It has the tan accelerating effect thanks to the triple action effect of nourishing, soothing and the inclusion of a melanin activator that stimulates the production of the colour-giving pigment.

The mist is enriched with vitamins that have a pH balancing effect and provide a radiance boost through light-reflecting particles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment