276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZHIYUN Crane M3 [Official] 4 in 1 Handheld 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphone, Action Camera, Gopro and Mirrorless Camera

£139.5£279.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also benefits from a built-in light capable of 800-lumen output, which is perfect for those moments where you need just a little more light and don't want to add extra weight by using an external LED panel. You can turn it on by holding down the wheel on the side and then change the brightness by rolling it up or down. The Crane-M3 will allow you to create super-smooth footage. I used the gimbal with the Nikon Z fc, an Olympus E-M10 Mark IV and an iPhone 11 Pro Max, and had no issues whatsoever. It worked flawlessly and the results were fantastic. Zhiyun says that the Crane-M3 can handle full-frame cameras too, however, your mileage may vary. In this post we are going to talk about Zhiyun Crane M3 vs Zhiyun Crane M2S and which you should be your next travel partner. Like it's smartphone-specific sibling, the Smooth 5 ( which we reviewed previously), the Crane M3 is also a Red Dot Award 2022 winner for its product design. There are instant limitations to the Crane M3; it is, after all, designed to carry action cameras, mobile phones and small mirrorless systems rather than a full-scale filming kit.

Crane M3 vs Zhiyun Crane M2S - Compare Free Guide Zhiyun Crane M3 vs Zhiyun Crane M2S - Compare Free Guide

I hope you are doing great, I just want to welcome you to this space where I share my stories and tips about Exploring Europe. Compatible with smartphones, action cameras, compact cameras and full-frame mirrorless cameras with certain lenses. Accessory mount is required for smartphones and action cameras. Using the Crane M3 with a mirrorless camera was the port of call, and after a few lens experiments, I found that the 35mm f/1.4 was the way to go when it camera to stabilisation. Anything larger pushed the limits of the motors, which for a gimbal of this size was not surprising. Once the camera is in place, the usual adjustments can be made to the axis balances for the X, Y and Z. Maybe because of the small size; these adjustments are really easy. I found balancing the M3 a relatively simple process. Balancing the phone (iPhone 11 Pro) or action camera ( Akaso Brave 8) proved just how straightforward the process was. Stabilising a mirrorless cameraAt the time of writing, there are still some updates required to the firmware to ensure full compatibility with the Sony A7 III that will enable full control and the use of the microphone. Supports PD Fast Charge protocol. Supports a maximum of 12W wired fast charge. The data is gathered from internal experiments of ZHIYUN laboratories. Under different scenarios, data is different to some extent. Pint-sized white pro gimbal comes with hot-swapping capabilities, built-in 800 lumen light and microphone Through the USB-C connector, the new Crane-M2S supports USB PD rapid charging up to 12W. This implies that a full charge of the Crane-M2S may be completed in about 100 minutes, providing up to 10 hours of operational time on a single charge. Unlike bigger gimbal baseplates, the V-shape baseplate is tiny and may be left in place on the camera without obstructing the view. Charging and Camera power boost

Crane M3 Review - Camera Jabber Zhiyun Crane M3 Review - Camera Jabber

The Zhiyun Crane-M2S effectively offers a sweet spot between its larger and pricier Crane-M3 gimbal, and the more stripped-down Crane-M2. Despite weighing only 549g (that's less than half the weight of the 1.2kg DJI RSC 2), the stabilizer can hold full-frame cameras like the Sony A7S III. Few things in life frustrate me more than trying to balance a gimbal. However, after I psyched myself up to balance my camera on the Zhiyun Crane-M3 I found that this is one of the easiest gimbals to balance.The M3's internal battery charges via a USB-C port. It's good for up to eight hours of runtime, though real-world results will vary depending on the camera weight and how well it balances, as well as your use of the M3's video light. The expansion port, included with the Pro kit, attaches to the bottom of the handle for a little extra extension, an extra 1/4-inch accessory mounting point, and a 1/4-inch mic input

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment