276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Tools Professional 24k Gold curl Bracket 25mm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The iron is designed to set the “bar” as the newest, most innovative curling iron in the professional salon industry. The Curl Bar’s pulse technology heats up the barrel remarkably quickly – it reached 180°C in just 27 seconds in my testing – so you won’t have to waste any time faffing around preheating the iron. It has the temperature control, the time alert so you can set how many seconds you use it every time, it is confortable and ergonomic, and a it is multi voltage so I can travel with it. all’interno del pacco il fornitore mi ha messo in omaggio una maschera ristrutturante per capelli davvero ottima. The curls lasted all day and, on the second day, they had dropped naturally into soft voluminous waves that resembled a curly blow dry.

Hot Tools Professional 24k Gold Curl Bar 32mm is a styling tool perfect for creating everything from soft beachy waves to big curls! By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. Hot Tools® introduces the revolutionary CURL BAR™ SET with the Black Gold Titanium Micro-Shine coating ! Featuring an innovative design with two Black Gold™ Titanium plates which will ensure 2x faster styling* with reduced frizz and increased shine.For reference, my hair is straight, long and on the thicker side – it usually holds a curl well when styling at 200°C but I tested the waver at 180°C, which is the temperature I usually use when testing heat-based curling and styling products. At first, I tried holding the handle straight upwards, with the heated barrel pointed back towards my ear. Complete with 4 interchangeable barrels, the CURL BAR™ SET is a must-have for endless styling possibilities.

Hot Tools Professional Black Gold 24k Curl Bar 25mm is a limited-edition styling tool perfect for creating gorgeous curls with extra bounce. Remember, I used no styling products to keep the curls in place and adding hairspray or mousse would definitely prolong the style, as would using a higher heat setting.Utilising the latest, cutting-edge technology with ergonomic designs, it's easy to see why Hot Tools is the electrical brand of choice for stylists worldwide. Starting with the obvious, the Curl Bar has its heated barrel positioned at a 90° angle to the handle, the idea being to prevent elbow, shoulder and wrist strain during styling. The 24k black gold curling iron has a rotating digital readout display which allows you to control the temperature accurately. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . With a typical hair curling wand, or even the famous Dyson Airwrap, my arms always start aching after around 15 minutes of use.

Please note that we cannot be held responsible for parcels delayed in the postal system as this is beyond our control. To avoid burning your hands and surfaces, it also comes with a heat protection glove and silicone heat mat. Built by professionals for professionals, Hot Tools is an innovative salon-exclusive range of electrical appliances designed to help hairdressers (and you! The CurlBar comes in 2 different sizes of 25mm and 32mm, giving you the options of tighter, bouncier curls to soft beachy waves.Innovative Pulse Technology – ensures rapid heat up times and even heat distribution across the barrel – even whilst you’re styling! Once I had finished, the results were voluminous and bouncy, with a nice shine that made my hair look and feel healthy. This is how a professional stylist would hold the iron if they were styling a client’s hair; however, I found it difficult to hold it like this on my own hair because it was tricky to see which direction the curls would fall in.

Gold Styling Surface- Provides even heat distribution, without hot spots, for long-lasting curls and is ideal for all hair types. There are also a few handy extras here: a three-metre swivel cord is more than long enough for salon use; if you forget to switch it off, you don’t have to worry about burning through electricity, as there’s an automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes. Gold Surface - this material is perfect for all hair types and ensures even heat-distribution across the barrel for long-lasting curls. As ever, before I started testing the Curl Bar, I protected my hair from heat damage using a heat protection spray. Get ready for exciting updates on our latest offers, product launches, and exclusive beauty content.After this, I didn’t use any other styling products to give the style extra hold because this would impact the final results and staying power of the style. The lightweight design is complemented by a soft handle that fits nicely in the hand, alongside a cool-touch handle on the end of the barrel for extra support when styling. You can vary how tight the curl is by how long you hold it, though if you want a tighter ringlet style curl I expect you'd prefer the 25mm CurlBar instead of the 32mm. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment