276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rainbow Jellies 2-Pack, Make Your Own Squishy Characters Kit (Style May Vary), for Kids Aged 6 and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While you wait for your first flavoured jelly to sit, repeat the process for other flavours. You should let all colours cool, and only then you put all the colours into the same mould when the previous one is just sturdy enough – otherwise you’ll have a mush rather than a rainbow. The juice of some fresh fruits (like mango, kiwi, pineapple, peaches or papaya) won’t set unless you cook them first. Canned or pasteurized juice doesn’t have this problem. I used 6 layers of different coloured jelly, though you can use as many and whatever colours you want - read variations below Once the white layer is set, pour the blue jelly over the top, gently tilt the pan to distribute evenly. Return the pan to the fridge for 30 minutes to set and make the next jelly layer – green.

Once the blue layer is set, pour ¾ cup of the white layer over it and gently tilt the pan to distribute evenly. Return the pan to the fridge for 30 minutes to set and make the next white layer. Make the next white layers. Try not to shake your agar before it’s set. It firms as soon as the liquid falls bellow 113°F (45°C).The good news is that it’s quite easy to recreate this topping at home: my version is made from healthy ingredients that are quite common.

Rainbow jelly tea isn’t the cheapest (like any other kind of tea from boba shops). And although you can find rainbow jelly online, I don’t love how many additives these store-bought jellies have. Make sure that the layers are completely set before pouring on the next layer. Don’t rush this as you don’t want the layers to melt the previous ones, mixing them all up. Once the yellow layer is set, pour ¾ cup of the white layer over it and gently tilt the pan to distribute evenly. Return the pan to the fridge for 30 minutes to set. Make half of the white layer.There are 14 calories per portion in this Rainbow Jellies, which means it falls into our Everyday Light category. Once the white layer is set, pour the orange jelly over the top, gently tilt the pan to distribute evenly. Return the pan to the fridge for 30 minutes to set and make the next jelly layer – red. It’s commonly used as a topping in bubble tea or boba tea, but it also goes great with yogurt or ice cream, just to name some combinations.

Once the white layer is set, pour the yellow jelly over the top, gently tilt the pan to distribute evenly. Return the pan to the fridge for 30 minutes to set and make the next jelly layer - orange.You will get around three cups of rainbow jelly (cut in small pieces). That would probably give you around 10 servings. White Layer – Mix 2 teaspoons of gelatine with 1 cup of boiling water until completely dissolved. Stir in ½ can of condensed milk until combined. Let it sit on the counter to cool to room temperature and the previous layer is set. To cut down the amount of calories even more, you can simply halve the portion size and serve with a healthy accompaniment! it’s not as easy to come by as Agar-Agar – I could buy the latter in a neighborhood shop, while I could only find konjak powder online

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment