276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jigthings - Jigboard 2000 - Jigsaw Puzzle Board for Most Puzzles up to 2000 Pieces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The sleek case helps puzzlers organize and store puzzle pieces for ongoing projects and includes a removable cardboard for assembling puzzles and 5 compartments, which keep the sorted puzzle pieces within reach. Many people refer to this jigsaw puzzle board with drawers as a table but it’s more of a Wooden Puzzle Plateau-Smooth Fiberboard Work Surface with 4 sliding drawers. You simply build your jigsaw puzzle on the cloth covered mat or either of the two half size mats instead of on a table.

However, many people like to use the jigmat with the soft fabric side up to store additional loose pieces. Standard Size Wooden Puzzle Plateau work space measures 21″ x 29″ and fits most 1000 pieces puzzles (puzzle sizes may very) The measurements of Ravensburger Puzzle Store is 30 inches by 22 inches by 1 inch which makes it easy to store under a bed or couch or can be positioned against a wall to take up little space. For this reason Bits and Pieces has a larger 1500 piece version and will accommodate your larger 1000 piece puzzles. 1500 Piece Puzzle Caddy-Porta-Puzzle Jigsaw Caddy by Bits And Pieces This is an ideal solution for people who do not require the full storage of a case but require the portability that a single board offers.Jigsaw puzzle pieces all over the floor after my puppies decided it was time to play since I had been standing up anyways.

When you need to use the table for other things besides puzzling, simply put the half size mats on top of the main board and fold it up to put it away. Puzzle Snugs are designed to be a storage system for puzzles finished or in progress but many people use it toalso work on their jigsaw puzzles. Jumbo Size Wooden Puzzle Plateau work space measures 26″ x 34″ and fits most 1500 pieces puzzles (puzzle sizes may very).

Price

The Jigsort case has a zipper to ensure that no pieces can be lost and an integrated, fully stitched handle (no rivets, screws or staples) enables you to safely transport your jigsaw from room to room, or place to place. Jigsorts are the ultimate jigsaw puzzle management system. The JIGBOARD 2000 by Jigthings is the largest Jigboard in the range and it will accommodate most puzzles up to 2,000 pieces and jigsaw puzzles measuring up to 40.2 inches by 28.2 inches in size.

The fact that the board is solid means that it can be supported on the smallest of tables and this makes it possible to do a jigsaw much larger than the table itself. The jigsaw pieces will leave lint on the felt that you’ll want to brush off before you start working the next puzzle. This is a really great puzzle holder! This Bits and Pieces puzzle board lets you build and store your jigsaws. This De-Luxe Puzzle Carrier has a wipe clean leather-look external finish, a zip around to close it up securely, and a sturdy carry handle.

Puzzle format

The problem was on the rare occasion that I had to try and move my jigsaw puzzle on my make shift board ended up disastrous. Piece Puzzle Caddy-Porta-Puzzle Jigsaw Caddy To large to fit on your lap, excellent if you have a table. 1500 Piece Puzzle Caddy-Porta-Puzzle Jigsaw Caddy “sorting areas” can be removed 1500 Piece Puzzle Caddy-Porta-Puzzle Jigsaw Caddy will hold a 24.5″ X 34.5″ easily. 1500 Piece Puzzle Caddy-Porta-Puzzle Jigsaw Caddy excellent quality 1500 Piece Puzzle Caddy-Porta-Puzzle Jigsaw Caddy holds the pieces very securely. 1500 Piece Puzzle Caddy-Porta-Puzzle Jigsaw Caddy Has secure and stiff velcro closings on the sides and center latch Puzzle enthusiasts usually refer to Jigsorts as puzzle organizers because each one consists of three key elements as follows: Most of the time one piece leads into the next and I find myself sitting there for an hour rather then a few minutes that I intended on.

Normally, the Jigmat (plastic side up) completely covers the jigsaw when it is not being worked-on and thus protects the jigsaw puzzle from dust, spillages and the unwanted attention of pets! firm “Construction Board” (a Jigboard made from rigid board not cardboard) on which the puzzle is made. Jigboards can be used for playing cards and other games as there is a raised edge so dice or other game pieces will not get lost while playing.I think Ravensburger 1000 piece puzzles are around 20 inches by 27 inches which would fit perfectly but a few of the puzzle companies 1000 piece puzzles are larger and would be too big this 1000 piece caddy. The Puzzle Board by Gibsons can be worked on your lap The Puzzle Board by Gibsons fits nicely under the sofa or bed When you use a Jigboard to make your jigsaw puzzles will always keep your puzzles tidy and you’ll be able to easily move them from one place to another.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment