276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Honeywell THM5421R1021 IAQ Equipment Interface Module

£49.48£98.96Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are also powering the totally wireless communication betweem my stat and the furnace via the equipment interface module which is in turn hard wired to the furnace. Instead of saying it could be powered by either batteries or 24V they should say batteries and/or 24V. This dependable module uses advanced communication protocols that help improve control of the HVAC system. As long as I know other installers have conected both the batteries and the 24V at the same time without causing any damage, then for me this issue is laid to rest. They design and manufacture products that allow buildings to be cooled, heated, ventilated, and humidified.

Gas, Oil, Electric, Heat Pump, Forced Warm Air, Hot Water, Steam Or Gravity Application, Up To 3 Heat 2 Cool Heat Pump Or Up To 2 Heat 2 Cool Conventional Stages, For Use With Wireless FocusPRO Thermostats.

Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns as I will be locking this in 24 hours if I won't hear back from you again. Honeywell's Equipment Interface Module (EIM) THM5421R1021 IAQ was supposed to help there -- hooked up to the TACO 406 ZVC in the boiler room instead of the thermostat, and talking to the thermostat via Honeywell's proprietary RedLink-protocol. Powered by reliable RedLINK® technology, the Honeywell Home Equipment Interface Module works with up to 3 heat/2 cool pump systems.

Hardwired is best, I usually do both for no reason really other than the batteries come in the box so I put them in. Discover indoor and outdoor LED lighting options from undercabinet to ceiling and vanity, you can trust Bright33 for convenience, quality and value.

Still it could well be that this lithium battery keeps the programming intact also and the alkaline batteries power the communications, I don't know. From bathroom and kitchen products to pre-assembled installation kits and behind-the-wall products, you can count on Stream33 for convenience, quality and value.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment