276°
Posted 20 hours ago

the words i'll never say

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I like how Alaska lane used the genre drama in the quote “ I’ve carried the weight of the world on my shoulders since I was a little girl.” (Alaska lane)

Anna from Vic, AustraliaI envy you guys so much for being able2tell them!!! (in a way at least)I liked this guy for 1 1/2 years...he moved last week nd i only eva got the courage to speak to him a couple of times:'(

3. Heelys

This explains foreshadowing because they explained how even as time goes by the memories will always be there. Letting go of someone who made it known that it was okay to feel low, okay to cry, to not want to get out of bed after a hard day and like we’re not plants but if you think about it: you have to dig a hole deep in the ground before growing out of it and blooming to become the best version of yourself. Something that can be achieved with self love.

Where you lied about your age to get on and frequently rearranged your "top friends" lists accordingly. 14. Abercrombie models i lost myself in a war i unwillingly fought against the world. there was nothing i could’ve done to make it okay Alaska Lane's poetry took TikTok by storm, reaching millions with her words of comfort and light. Here she shares some of her most popular works in print alongside never before seen poems. Let her unspoken words carry you on a journey through the darkest nights of the soul and into the hope of the dawn: at the very root of it all, the truth is that I also enjoy the sexual innuendos...haha. I always wonder which the main focus of the song is about.It's sooooo obvious they wrote them officially like this for a reason! That's how it was written! lol like a star that accidentally fell to earth. labelled a mistake and torn apart until i had nothing left. There is no limit to love, there is no telling who one will fall for or when as it’s something that ‘just- happens’ and the thought of that keeps me up at night honestly. Lydia from Elyria, Ohi love this song! it's soooo cute! it's soooooooooooo true though! like sooooomany guys/girls r like that! Hearing other’s experiences with love always makes me want to experience it myself, the feeling of falling for someone, the feeling of holding their hand without the fear or worry that they’ll ever let go of it. I hope one day I can write poetry of my significant other.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment