276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HSD Woobie Hoodie - Men's Military Sweatshirt - Lightweight, Warm, Moisture Wicking, Hidden Pockets, Ripstop Nylon Jacket

£41.51£83.02Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

K. sizes, but this is pretty normal for US manufacturers, as is the (back to front) right handed zipper. The top of the front is quilted with light fill, providing warmth and protection from wind and rain. Made with 100% Ripstop Nylon and 100% Polyester, this hoodie is lightweight, water-resistant, and fast-drying, making it perfect for outdoor settings. I bought an XXL to make sure that I’d have the option of wearing it either over or under a chest rig, sometimes I simply want something to chuck over the whole lot just to keep me warm in those little pauses between the shooting. A long section of soft cord comprises the hood drawcord, this is another aspect of the jacket that’s aimed more at pure comfort than outdoors durability.

Woody Hoodie - Etsy UK Woody Hoodie - Etsy UK

Both are fantastic jackets in their own right, but they both offer significantly different benefits to a Woobie Hoodie, neither are really jackets I’d want to use in game where the chance of snagging them on a bit of wire or a thorn bush is relatively high. I’d put money on this being a big reason for the lining’s colour, certainly given the history of Perseverance Survival, it seems a logical reason. Goose or even Duck Down is fantastic and ounce for ounce its warmer, but as soon as they get wet, they tend to clump up, loose their effectiveness and become a pain in the arse.The seller of top 1 product has received honest feedback from 93 consumers with an average rating of 4.

Woobie Hoodie | Woobie Official | Fort Bragg Woobie Hoodie | Woobie Official | Fort Bragg

This Men's Fleece Cardigan is made of high-quality polyester and cotton, providing a lightweight, soft, comfortable, and skin-friendly feel suitable for all seasons. But for all it’s earned love and affection, the Woobie is not a truly perfect item by anyone’s standard. An overlock stitch might be a little less visually appealing than a fully shrouded seam, but it is less time consuming and therefore cheaper to produce whilst still being more than up to the task at hand. The top of the jacket is home to a large fixed hood, it’s something that on most jackets I’d rather choose to tuck into the collar and simply never use. I currently own a couple of jackets that are designed primarily to keep you warm, the older MOD issued Snugpak Reversible Softie and also a Wild Things Tactical Low Loft SO 1.

Its unique design features a lace-up long sleeve pullover hooded tee top with a hooded sweatshirt that is both casual and stylish. The premium insulation offers breathable protection from the elements, while the fleece lining and elasticated cuffs and hem keep you cozy. I toyed with idea of getting my poncho liner made into a hoodie, I can definitely see the use of one, but decided against it in the end because well, I love my poncho liner too much. Its soft polyester brushed fleece and spandex blend fabric, water-resistant exterior, and warm fleece lining make it ideal for cooler fall and winter weather. This Generic Gothic Hoodie is made of high-quality polyester and cotton, which is lightweight, soft, comfortable, and skin-friendly, making it perfectly suitable for all seasons.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment