276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita DJV182Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Brushless Jigsaw - Batteries and Charger Not Included

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The power is shown in volts on a cordless jigsaw, and the capacity of the battery is measured in Ampere Hours (Ah) As a general rule the higher the Ah rating the better. Ah is a measure of capacity and the minimum for a jigsaw is 3.0Ah. You can also get 4.0 Ah and 5.0 Ah which will last longer When it comes to the type of blade, users can choose between T-shank and U-shank models. U-shank options were available in the past, but have been replaced nowadays by the T-shank blades which allow for tool-less blade changes.

the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production ToolThe Makita DJV182Z has an improved aluminum dust extraction joint which allows you to connect this jigsaw to a vacuum outlet. It also has a blade clamp technology that allows you to switch out blades without needing any tools.

The large D-shaped top handle design allows users to comfortably move the device around. The anti-slip rubber pimples ensure the user has a proper grip and also minimizes the vibration felt by the user.

Products

I was very pleased with the comfort I had when using the machine. The vibrations were minimum and I had a comfortable grip, which improved my handling and accuracy.

Read on as I give you a great idea about the product and its performance to help you understand if it meets your requirements and expectations. Another great tool in the new CXT range works as described and has plenty of power. The charge indicators on the batteries are a welcome addition.“ The motor is brushless, which keeps the size and weight down. This also gives you more runtime from any 18V LXT battery you use, and makes the jigsaw very durable. The base plate can be angled left or right to 45º. Soft-start is a real bonus as it provides a greater level of control when you’re starting the cut. The motor gives you variable speed up to 3,500spm and a stroke length of 26mm. Therefore translating into cuts up to 135mm into wood and 10mm into steel.The DJV182Z weighs just 5.8 lbs including the battery. As a result, handling this product is quite easy, requiring minimal user effort to maneuver it while cutting. Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body.

Another important aspect while choosing the blade is the material they are designed for. This will ensure an improved stroke length through the given material without breakage due to the resistance offered by it. Ideally you should buy a cordless jigsaw from a good quality and well respected brand. That way you know the tool is made of good quality and also has good customer service and most importantly you can get parts should you need them. The best known brands are Makita, Dewalt, and Bosch. The Makita DJV182Z Jigsaw comes with a plethora of features that enhance the user experience and increase the value for money on this product. Listed below are a few of the features that I found extremely helpful after regular usage for over a year.

The motor is cordless, allowing it to be used in a number of locations without a regular power supply. The product is compatible with the 18V LXT Li-ion battery lineup from Makita. In the next sections, I will be reviewing both these products from Makita individually. I will list the various features that stand out and also highlight their various pros and cons. Makita DJV182Z Jigsaw Review

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment