276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1999: Manchester United, the Treble and All That

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 488-page tome is a treasure trove for anyone with even a passing interest in the filmmaker's work, featuring hundreds of never-before-seen photographs shot by Coppola and her collaborators over the years. Nonfiction isn't really my bag, but when my beloved United are involved I will probably read all the recounts and autobiographies. For any UTD fan, this is a must-read to relieve the glory days and how wonderful and character-rich the team was. But this time Melinda fights back, refuses to be silent, and thereby achieves a measure of vindication.

The Work We Were Born To Do shows how to discover your purpose and reveals how to make money following your hearts desire. First book I’ve read since having a child and absolutely perfect for reading late at night when you’re waiting to sleep!Driven by the indomitable will of skipper Roy Keane, supported by a nucleus from the Class of 92 - Beckham, Nicky Butt, Ryan Giggs, the Nevilles and Paul Scholes - who had grown up at the club, they went on a long unbeaten and unbeatable run, featuring some of the most dramatic games in English football history. When the season began, Manchester United were up for sale, the club's iconic talisman Eric Cantona had gone, rivals Arsenal were the reigning Double winners, David Beckham was a national hate figure after being sent off during the World Cup, and even manager Alex Ferguson's position was being questioned.

Of course the hunt for the book, gets more and more complicated as strange things begin to happen and Corso gets himself involved in something beyond imagination.For some of us, the greatest story of our sporting lives, told beautifully and with consummate skill and great affection by the brilliant ? He wanted to know where the zoo was when I read about the cucumbers circling Kalamazoo and I attempted to explain to him that Kalamazoo was a place and it wasn’t a zoo. A Serving of Crime with a Difference - You May Just Discover Something Unique, Different, or Unusual in These 20 Crime Novels. In one source it presents, the complete Rules for the High Court, Court of Appeal (Civil Division) and County Courts, with accompanying commentary from a distinguished team of over twenty expert editors.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment