276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mother's Day Card Godmother - Mother's Day Card for Godmother - Godmother Mother's Day Card - Happy Mother's Day Godmother Card - Mother's Day Godmother Card - Special Godmother Mother's Day Card

£2.445£4.89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One day a year to recognize a job that gets no days off a year? Get in the car, Mom…we’re unionizing. You were there throughout my childhood, guided me through my teen years and now as an adult, you’re still my very best friend. I couldn’t be without you. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.

You’re the best listener, the best cook, the best friend…basically, the best grandma I could ask for. My Godmother — For keeping watch over my soul, for showing me you care, I thank you from my very depths, for always being there. [4]Aunque estamos lejos, siempre te tengo cerca, porque una mamá como tú se lleva siempre en el corazón. ¡Feliz Día de las Madres! Understanding and forgiving, loving and caring… it doesn’t matter that you didn’t give to me, you have all the best mum qualities! We all know parenting isn’t an easy one, but we find solace in knowing that you’ll be there with us through the journey. Consequently, we are so glad that you agreed to become a godparent to our child. Godmother, there’s something special about everything we do together, even when it’s nothing special. I’m glad you’re my very own godmother… Happy Mother’s Day. [3]

God blessed my world with many nice things like lightning bugs and butterfly wings, puppy dog kisses and kites on long strings, but He blessed me best with a godmother like you. Happy Mother’s Day! [3] Godmother, thank you so much for helping me through the roughest times of my life and cheering me on through my happiest moments. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day! I’m so proud of you I can’t even express it. Your children are a beautiful reflection of your loving heart.

SPECIAL DAYS

What does a mom want to hear from her spouse on Mother’s Day? It’s no big mystery. She wants to hear that her partner sees all she does and appreciates her for it. A card is the perfect place to say it. And if there’s a “you’re a goddess/saint/miracle-worker” comment or a spa gift certificate to go along with it, then so much the better! Thank you for being a part of the baptism of our baby. Most importantly, your presence with us affirms your love towards our family and that we made the right choice in choosing you as a godparent for our little one. It has been a humbling experience for to see how much you care, not just for our child, but for our entire family. You are true definitions of what godparenting is about. We love you so much.

Messages for sisters and friends tend to be similar because they’re both peer relationships. You’re probably close in age and life stage. You might even share a special bond because you’re both experiencing parenthood at the same time.You’ve shown what it means to live a life of faith. I’m blessed to have your example. Happy Mother’s Day to my godmother. [3] Roses are red, violets are blue. I brought you this Mother’s Day card…mind if I raid the fridge, too? For a mom-to-be or first-time mom, her experience of Mother’s Day is unique. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime occasion for her, and that definitely calls for a special mention in your message. Everyone’s relationship with their godparents is unique, so there’s no “one size fits all” way to wish your godmother a happy Mother’s Day.

Lots of us have less-than-perfect relationships, either with our own moms or with other moms we want to recognize with a Mother’s Day card. In those cases, a card with a short, straightforward sentiment is often the best option. You can use your handwritten message to add a little warmth without going over the top or overstating how you feel. Just wanted to recognize you on Mother’s Day for being such a caring and positive influence in my life.

Click on the book to turn the pages.

Hija, eres una madre ejemplar, y por eso hoy te mereces un día rodeada de mucho amor y lleno de cosas lindas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment