276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Cosmic Ordering Service: A Guide to Realizing Your Dreams

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sharpens Focus – Once something is written down, it’s more likely to get achieved. This is mirrored by research. It was only when I was clearing out my old handbag a couple of years later that I stumbled across that cosmic shopping list again. And much to my surprise, as I read through the list…I realised that every single thing I had written on it had happened. Random, right?! I didn’t ask to own a red boat…just simply to see one. But it had to be a sail boat…no other type of boat would do. It had to be red…no other colour would do. And it had to be THAT very day..tomorrow would not do. Often we have goals and things which motivate us to move forward, yet it isn’t until we write them down on paper that we really focus in on them.

Rather, the methods you use and the steps you take along the way are what will really help you to transform your life.It isn’t a case of writing down a goal and waiting for the universe to grant you your wish, but rather a process of sending out positive energy and putting in the work so that you may be rewarded. I also think it’s important to set a deadline, too. If you’re not specific about when you want something to happen, you could wait your entire life for it to materialise. Some people find that this limits what they can manifest, because some things are too far beyond their own belief. If you find this to be the case, start with something smaller.

The landlord at first, insisted that the fence needed repairing, and off he went to consult the neighbours about fixing the fence. Hence, it becomes imperative that you are sure that what you desire is something you sincerely want in life. You must be certain that what you are asking for will actually bring you happiness. When these desires appeal to your heart, you must visualize that your desires are already fulfilled. This will make your thoughts and emotions in tune with your desires. It is important to keep imagining that you have received what you asked for and feel great about it.

Scrabble Tools

I often drove around the neighboring country roads looking at all of the lovely small holdings, houses with pretty English country gardens in rural areas, neighbours a safe distance away but not so distant that one would feel in complete isolation and perhaps vulnerable, in a crisis. Now don’t get me wrong…believing in and trusting the power of manifesting doesn’t mean that negative things won’t happen. The troublesome neighbours were friends of my landlord, and it was anyone's guess as to which way the fence issue might pan out. So imagine my surprise when later on, I came home to find a leaflet pushed through my door – with an image of a big, bright red, sailboat emblazoned on the front! If we take the writing down your goal part of the process as an example, you will notice that you have a purpose to move towards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment