276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CAMAY CLASSIC BATH BAR

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Voice-over: Yes, Crest really works — for grown-ups and children, because only Crest has Fluoristan — a special Fluoride formula. Fluoride is the decay fighter dentists use — the decay fighter dentists put on teeth to prevent cavities. With Crest you put this same fluoride on your teeth at home too, every time you brush. That’s why Crest can cut your family’s cavity rate almost in half. Yes, when you switch to Crest with Fluoride you can prevent about half your family’s cavities. And for stopping mouth odour no toothpaste beats Crest. So switch to Crest and you too may hear: So I asked experienced 50-plus women to share what they’ve been using for years and years—sometimes a decade or more. This is what they had to say.

A lorry driver kisses his wife on the doorstep before leaving for work, and all the neighbours come out in their nightwear to remind him about brushing his teeth)

Camay Soap Bar Classic 125g 3PK

Perhaps it’s one reason why women are always impatiently waiting for their men to return from the sea! Old Spice (5): late 1970s The Camay perfume collections correspond to modern trends, their compositions are diverse, unique and versatile, like a true woman: from the delicate aroma of roses of the French Romantique collection to the exotic and seductive aroma of violets of the Secret Bliss collection. Girl: Lyril? it’s sensational: a new kind of soap! Well, it feels just like soap till you wash with it, then things start to happen Girl: It’s soap, but it’s different. You can tell by the lather: that feels different somehow. Even the water feels different! She: After rinsing my skin felt smoother — as clean as soap but not at all dry. I wasn’t expecting softer skin after just five days but that’s what I got.

Announcer: It’s time to face the music. You’ll become a man, you’ll find success. Palmolive Shave Foam: 1960s Wash years away in minutes with Loving Care Hair Colour Lotion by Clairol. No mixing! No peroxide! Loving Care pours on right out of the bottle. Colours only the grey. Washes it away without changing your natural hair colour! Easy! Used about once a month — Loving Care keeps grey away so you can forget you ever had any. Just choose the tone most like your own. It won’t rub off and looks so fresh and natural.I don’t. Head & Shoulders doesn’t just prevent dandruff — it keeps your hair looking great.” Head & shoulders (3): late 1970s The whole family is shown on a bench outside in the garden, where we can see the girl’s shiny hair, followed by the father washing his hair, and the mother taking the shampoo. Babysitter: Head & Shoulders? Oh, a shampoo. The ones I’ve tried never seem to do anything for my dandruff.

So to keep your teeth white as snow, your gums really healthy, and your breath really fresh: see your dentist regularly and brush with SR — the tingling fresh toothpaste for teeth and gums.

Beauty and toilet goods

Voice-over: It must be Camay with moisturising cream — A lather so creamy you’d think it came from a jar. Camay helps keep skin smooth. After using Veet a model drops a silk scarf on her leg and the scarf slides smoothly down to the floor Just about everyone like Andex because – well, it's so nice and soft. It's also very, very strong. It's this softness and strength of Andrex that makes it rather special. But there's something else about Andrex that you may have noticed: it happens to be longer than just about every other toilet roll. Andrex toilet tissue (3): 1972 Stop right now and forget everything you ever knew about being a blonde. Up to now you could never be any of these delicate blondes. Clairol Hair Colouring/Lightener (2) Older sister: You trust in Vosene because it gives them family dandruff control with nothing more dramatic than regular shampooing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment