276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eveline Cosmetics SOS Lash Booster Eyelash Serum 5 in 1 Pack (1 x 10 ml)

£0.66£1.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Effectively rebuilds and protects the hair fibers against harmful external factors; D-panthenol (provitamin B5) penetrates deep into the eyelashes, moisturizes, smoothes and thickens the hair, gives shine, protects, regenerates and strengthens the eyelashes from the roots to the ends. Beauty bag contains: 1 x L`Oreal Color Riche Lipstick 136 Flamingo Elegance 7ml, 1 x L`Oreal La Petite Mini Eyeshadow palette 01 Maximalist, 1 x Eveline Cosmetics Volume Celebrities Mascara 7ml, 1 x Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish 205 No Ifs, Ands or Buds 14,7ml, 1 x Kallos Love liquid Eyeline 01 Black 5ml. The brand’s commitment to holistic care extends to hand and nail products, offering conditioners to strengthen and accelerate nail growth, nourishing hand creams, and unique varnishes. I don't know how it will be later, but the first time I applied it as an eyelash serum overnight, after 2 minutes my eyes started to burn very strongly, and the lash line burns very badly.

This includes a range of face powders, multifunctional foundations, BB and CC creams, concealers, eyeliners, eye shadows, mascaras, lip glosses, and lipsticks. I use it for eyebrow styling, and it's amazing, it's the best thing I've used for my eyebrows, which are very stiff. Esteemed not only by consumers but also by industry experts, the brand has earned numerous prestigious awards and distinctions, solidifying its reputation for excellence. Actively staying abreast of global trends, Eveline Cosmetics develops products that align with the current needs, expectations, and interests of consumers. If you apply mascara on top, it seems like the lashes become thicker, more defined, but if you overdo the application a little, they immediately turn into "spider legs".D-panthenol (provitamin B5) immediately penetrates into the lashes, moisturizes, smoothes and thickens the hair fiber, shines, protects, regenerates and strengthens the lashes from the root to the ends. Luxury of youth complex rich in precious oilargan, perfectly regenerates, nourishes and strengthens eyelashes. Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Stearic Acid, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ceteareth-20, DMDM Hydantoin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Nitrate, Hydrated Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA. Luxury of youth complexTM rich in precious argan oil, perfectly regenerates, nourishes and strengthens lashes.

Eveline Cosmetics extends its offerings to a comprehensive selection of face, eye, and lip makeup tailored to diverse skin types and beauty preferences.All trademarked names, brands, and products mentioned on this site are the sole property of their respective trademark owners. The serum contains Bio Hyaluron Complex, which instantly penetrates and intensely moisturises to smooth and stimulate hair growth. Pro Vitamin B5 penetrates into lashes to mositurise, smooth and thicken the hair fibres - giving them shine while protecting, regenerating and strengthening eyelashes from root to tip. INNOVATIVE FORMULA WITH ARGAN OIL – The innovative formula enriched in advanced active ingredients work in synergy with argan oil and shows strong nourishing and regenerating properties.

LASH GROWTH STIMULATOR - The serum combines the properties of a rebuilding serum and a growth stimulator. The innovative formula rich in advanced argan oil synergic active ingredients has a strong regenerating and nourishing effect.The formula enriched in advanced active ingredients work in synergy with argan oil, and shows strong nourishing and regenerating properties.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment