276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hasbro Gaming Hearing Things Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Though all things considered, I struggle to imagine a customer who wouldn't be happy with these as a wireless gaming headset. They're pricey, but within reason for their specs, and they certainly deliver on everything you could want for gaming, and listening to music, on your PC. The DT 900 Pro X is almost surgical in precision, allowing me to hear layers of bass that hits just right. One of the most limiting factors of wireless earbuds is lag, and Razer has you covered, offering a low latency 2.4 GHz dongle that connects seamlessly with your PlayStation 5, PC, Switch and Andrioid phone. If you’re looking to listen on other devices, there’s Bluetooth. Given these headphones are only wireless, battery life is a concern, but you can get up to 6.5 hours of use plus additional 24 hours in the case. However, when you turn on features like RGB lighting—the earbud’s Razer logo lights up—its battery life drops. Gaming Headset FAQ What Type of Headset is Best For Gaming? Similarly while Creative didn't release OpenAL for free use by any sound card maker, it would have been stupid to demand some per game license fees from game developers.

The Streamset holds the lofty goal of replacing your desktop mic streaming setup with one headset capable of delivering high quality audio from both ends. And it delivers with aplomb and a price tag that's none to punishing. The larger the driver, the more air they can move to not only to make louder sounds, but it also allows them to produce a wider, more nuanced range of frequencies—which happens to take us to our next specification. Compatibility: PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch | Connectivity: Wired | Drivers: 50mm Neodymium dynamic drivers | Surround sound modes: QuantumSPHERE 360, DTS Headphone X: v2.0 | Weight: 369g Compatibility: PC/Mac, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Mobile, Xbox (wired) | Connectivity: 2.4GHz wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, wired | Drivers: 40mm Neodymium | Frequency response: 20Hz - 22,000Hz | Surround sound modes: 360° Spatial Audio, Tempest 3D Audio, Microsoft Spatial Sound | Battery Life: 38 hours | Weight: 324g Gaming audio is critical for playing at your best. Gaming headsets and speakers from Logitech G deliver immersive surround sound, crystal-clear mics for voice/chat communication, and customizable EQ to acoustically tune for the best sound.You need a good headset (or gaming headphones, if you prefer) for online gaming. Without one, you won't have a reliable way to trash-talk the competition or coordinate strategies with your team or guild. Surprisingly, gaming headsets are good tools for your home office, too. Frostbite sound files are produced at source 24 bit 96khz uncompressed PCM, dithered down to 16bit 48khz and compressed to .cas files in the engine to keep all the sound files at realistic sizes. You can extract the raw files with Python 2.7.6 as per here instructions here https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19074 if you want to confirm for yourself and then analyse them with any modern capable DAW. Another option is Dolby's Atmos for Headphones tech, which works through Windows’ Spatial Sound feature. In other words, it works the same way as Windows Sonic—some games are designed for it, some are not, but it’ll work with all of them using Dolby’s own version of virtual surround tuning. Dolby Atmos amplifies ambient noise just like Windows Sonic does, but it does so without coloring the sounds as much. In my opinion, it’s a big improvement. Bluetooth has made great strides in the last few years, but proprietary wireless connections generally offer better audio quality, faster response, and a stronger signal. Proprietary wireless connections are typically designed for only one console, or one console and a PC; you must choose between Xbox and PlayStation models for most wireless gaming headsets. Forget even lambskin leather, these pads wrap your ears with heavenly comfort. The huge circular velour pads completely cover the ears and fellow bespectacled gamers won't face any discomfort either. I don't know how long they'll last but thankfully, they are replaceable.

The 50mm TriForce Titanium drivers are designed with discrete ports to separate bass, mid, tremble tones from interfering with each other. The result is a richer sound than a standard set, and keeps it on par with HyperX's 50mm dual-chamber neodymium driver headset. They're like a tribute to HyperX's own design, and no worse for it. Compatibility: PC/Mac, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Mobile | Connectivity: 2.4 GHz wireless, Bluetooth, wired | Drivers: 40mm Neodymium | Surround sound modes: 360° Spatial Audio, 3D Audio, Microsoft Spatial Sound, Dolby Atmos | Battery Life: 18-22 hours (per battery) | Weight: 338g

Platform

However, even if a certain game is not designed for it, the Spatial Sound feature can “upscale” a stereo signal to provide surround effects through your headphones. Presumably, games designed to work with Spatial Sound will sound better than unsupported upscaled games, but it’s nice to know you can use it with anything.

Don’t like the look and feel of a traditional gaming headset? Razer has you covered with the Razer Hammerhead Pro HyperSpeed Earbuds, a slightly suped-up version of the Razer Hammerhead Hyperspeed. These wireless earbuds are compact, lightweight, and secure in-ear but still deliver impactful sound and even active noise cancellation to keep you focused on the action. You also get directional audio, customizable EQ settings, and remappable touch controls—all features of higher-end headsets. Anyway some, like me, had one copy of the game on console and one on the PC. And the audio on the PC was horrific when compared console to say the least. That sparked a huge thread over there and Dice's Audio Department decided to chime in and explain the process. More or less it was there that I learned that gaming developers didn't want to license Creative Labs for audio. They found a way to use a 4 core 8 thread CPU to do audio (I think using no more then 2-4 threads total) and get a "similar" experience, limited to 16 bit only, referring it as software audio vs hardware audio using the sound card. Needless to say that ended well, LOL. This is going on memory though. If you're in the know, you already know that Sennheiser has spun off its gaming products to its own brand, EPOS. So while the name is new, the expertise in crafting truly superb gaming headsets is absolutely not new. This gaming headset is absolutely strapped, coming with the same drivers as the award-winning PC37X, but tuned to be easier to drive without a seperate amplifier or DAC, with a reduced impedence of 28 ohms.The Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Pro is a fun headset that combines gamer-friendly RGB lighting with cute animal ears. It has cat, bear, and bunny ears you can mix and match, and they all have programmable RGB lighting to go with the earcups. The headset delivers strong sound and has a clear microphone for chatting with friends. Who It's For Connectivity: The best wireless gaming headsets offer a 2.4GHz dongle that’ll slot into your PC or gaming console, delivering a latency-free connection to ensure you never miss audio cues in a game. Beyond the dongle, you’ll also often get Bluetooth to listen on other devices, and many offer a wired lag-free connection, too. As for wireless headphones, you’re usually just limited to Bluetooth, and there’s always a bit of latency that comes with it, which could make or break you in a gaming setting. However, some higher-end headphones do offer a wired connection to devices, making lag less of an issue, but you’ll be tethered to the device.

They are software solutions. Added to other current solutions like Wave NX or Razer's software surround. When you enable Dolby Atmos for headphone in speaker properties, Spatial sound, I did notice it changes the default sample rate from 24bit, 192Khz (or whatever you set) to 16 bit 48Khz. When I enable Dolby headphone, I just use the Xonar Essense audio center so it doesnt change the speaker sample rate As to why they only use 16bit 48kHz for 7.1 surround sound, etc? I have no idea why that is. From my understanding consoles use 24bit. If someone does know why I too would like to know. This gaming headsetis old school cool. There aren't any real drivers to worry about, and certainly no blaring gamer software to have to not only install but also navigate. These are plug and play in the truest of sense just immediately working with whatever I plug them into flawlessly. Due to working with PCs and what not, I'm reviewing the USB model which has a fixed USB Type-A cable and comes with a USB Type-C adapter in the box and has absolutely no issues. For people much cooler than me there's even an incredibly uncommon analog XLR option, which feels like it goes further to show off audio reverence in these devices.In my testing, DTS:X seemed to expand the sound stage more than Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos. You still get a good sense of directionality, but it doesn’t amplify those ambient sounds the way Sonic and Atmos do. Some may like this more subtle approach, while others might prefer those sounds to be more audible in the heat of battle—it’s all personal preference. Edit - Using DTS Headphone X, do you think Balances or Spacious Spatial mode sounds better? I'll try both anyway and see if I notice a difference This is a 3.5mm wired headset, however, so just bear in mind that both the microphone and audio quality could be adversely affected by your motherboard's DAC/amp or whatever sound card/external device you plug it into. It shouldn't make a huge difference nowadays, even the cheapest motherboards have relatively decent audio, but worth sparing a thought for your holistic audio setup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment