276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Street Warrior - The True Story of The Lengendary Malcolm Price, Britain's Hardest Man

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.

Lee Macca wrote:I am going to tell you about my mate Gavin Mac ebbw vale he has not got a massive reputation but he should have. Merthyr Tydfil Public Library (1997) "Valley lives, book 2: boxers and boxing in the Merthyr Tydfil Valley". marky1927 wrote:ufc is shit it's all technical holds grabs around the neck kicks against the ankles, its easy, say i was to kick your knee straight through illegal move in ufc but you would never walk again if it happemed on the street,i think we are all taking proper bare knuckle stuff here till one man drops. Some local tough guy that can take a punch may be hard, but he's not going to be able to compete against these guys.The other bouncer got the worst of it thoe , Gavin let his hands go on him and all he could do was cover up and take a massive beating He smashed him up so bad that this guys head was swelled right up and it looked like he had a crushed cheekbone as his face was disfigured but it was hard too see with the blood .

And 1 last thing i went to walk the dogs with him recently and he was feeding a horse which bit his fingers, and what happened next was sick gavin smashed the horse with his fist and knocked it down the horse was throthing at the mouth and spazzaming on the floor uncontrollably so we just ran off . Disclaimer : The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board. Although he knew he had missed out on the "real killing" of being a professional boxer, he ended up "wasting himself" in street fights. But he was too big for one place and talked with his fists all over Wales, from Newport in the south to Rhyl in the north.I wish you could of been there to hear the noise his connections made and seen it for yourself it was amazing . And in an AirBnb poll, released this Easter, Merthyr Tydfil was revealed in the top ten holiday locations across the UK.

Thankfully I never crossed him to see the side of him that all Prison Officers knew he was capable of showing at the drop of a hat. Emma said: "We are doing this really good job of rebranding ourselves, and then they want to slap an industrial plant in the middle of our green spaces. Seriously he has had a bad time lately and now his head is gone big time , I went to swansea for a night out with him about 4 weeks ago and what i seen him do will stay with me forever.It's like comparing the guy who is class at pub football and would run rings around anyone in the park - against the likes of Rooney. The only rules in the UFC are no eye gouging, no head butting, no biting etc and a few technical rules when opponents are grounded to stop severe injury.

He was approached by a group of BIG lads who clearly work out regularly and a fight started , Gavin knocked 2 out in a blink of an eye, He kicked the first boy up under his jaw and dropped him instantly and then before he even brought his foot back down he superman punched the other and dropped him out cold . In his quest to find out more 41-year-old Julian Davies, of Pine Close, Gurnos, Merthyr Tydfil, travelled Wales to interview some of the hardest underground fighters and lift the lid on what drives them into a brutal world.

For example, if they were from the same era, Klitchsco might beat Mclean in a Boxing Ring, doesnt make him 'Harder' though. It has been largely untouched, and is still inspiring thousands of local people and tourists every year. AN INSIGHT into the lives of Wales' toughest men will be revealed in a new book written by a Valleys boxing trainer. It minimises operating carbon by positioning the works at an elevation high enough to minimise pumping requirements, offers protection against flooding, and has a good national power grid connection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment