276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Innokin T20-S Prism Tank + 2 x Coils included ( 1 pre installed ) (Silver)

£3.95£7.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

E-LIQUIDS, INCLUDING NICOTINE-FREE E-LIQUIDS, ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE ORALLY INGESTED, AND CAN BE POISONOUS IF SWALLOWED . IF YOU OR ANOTHER PERSON SWALLOWS AN E-LIQUID, CALL THE POISON CONTROL HOTLINE AT 1-800-222-1222 AND SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. A 0.8ohm coil is of course a sub ohm coil but it runs at a lower wattage than what you would use with a ‘true’ sub ohm tank that is designed for Direct to Lung vaping. For instance, I use a sub ohm tank with a 0.4ohm coil at 30-40W. The reservoir that houses the tank’s e-juice is constructed using premium borosilicate glass. Distinct from and superior to plastic, the use of this material will permit the Innokin Prism T20-S Tank to deliver a markedly cleaner, purer, and truer flavor than plastic tanks. This is due to borosilicate’s complete imperviousness to the acidity of e-juice. While plastic tanks will slowly erode into the liquid, thus altering their intended flavor, the Prism T20-S Tank’s glass basin is entirely unaffected by it. Moreover, this will also help keep the tank in impeccable condition, as it will never show signs of weather due to exposure to e-liquid acidity. We use 1account as an extra layer of age verification. Where you have asked us to provide an age-restricted product or service, you consent to allow us to share your information with, and collect information from, One Account Mobile Limited (1account) and third-party providers of identity data to 1account. This consent is necessary for 1account to verify that you meet the minimum age and identity verification requirements as determined by relevant UK age restriction legislation. You consent to allow 1account to retain relevant data for the purpose of future verification.

DO NOT use any electronic cigarette product, even those with no nicotine, if you are pregnant or nursing. Nicotine is also known to be an addictive substance. Easy to use and maintain, the Innokin T20s Prism tank is a great choice for beginners or those who prefer a simplified vape. Dual coil optionThis is a great size; everything is comfortably placed to fit well into your hand. It has a good balanced feeling too – some devices are very light at the top and the battery is very heavy, which makes them unbalanced and you have to grip them harder – as you usually only hold them where you press the fire button. REMOVE BATTERIES FROM THE CHARGER AS SOON AS THEY HAVE BEEN FULLY CHARGED TO ENSURE THAT THE BATTERIES ARE NOT EXPOSED TO ANY POTENTIAL CHARGER MALFUNCTIONS, SUCH AS OVERCHARGING. PREGNANT WOMEN, WOMEN WHO ARE OR WILL BE BREASTFEEDING, PEOPLE WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PEOPLE WITH HEART CONDITIONS, AND PEOPLE WITH ASTHMA SHOULD NOT USE E-LIQUIDS OR ENGAGE IN VAPING, INCLUDING NICOTINE-FREE E-LIQUIDS.

With high VG liquid you should get more vapour production. This is an ok vapour – not massive clouds which I have got from the same liquid in lower resistance coils – but still good enough. I think as a starter or intermediate kit is where this excels. A smoker would find this very satisfying and it totally performs in the same tradition as its predecessors the T18 and T20 – being a great starter kit to advise someone to buy. I used the bulgy type drip tip the most – a straight one is also supplied. I didn’t think I would like the bulgy one but I love it! The Battery:

Innokin Prism T20-S Tank Features:

The Innokin Endura Prism T20-S Tank is 510 threaded, and can be taken apart easily for straightforward cleaning. ABOUT THE INNOKIN PRISM S COILS The Innokin EZ.WATT vape starter kit has been designed for all vapers. It offers a simple option that can be used for MTL (Mouth To Lung) vaping with minimal maintenance required. Powered by a 1500mAh battery that lasts all day, you have the option of choosing between three different power levels to experiment and find your perfect vape. Each kit comes complete with the Innokin Prism T20S tank that will hold 2ml of e-liquid and is compatible with a range of coils (two are included to get you started). The Endura T20-S Starter Kit also includes the Innokin Endura Prism T20 S Tank, a fantastic tank for mouth-to-lung vapers looking for unbeatable flavour. The Prism-S Tank has a 2ml e-liquid capacity and delivers pure flavour and a truly satisfying throat hit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment