276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZTE MC801A HyperBox 5G WiFi Router Unlocked - WWAN - 2-Port-Switch - 802.11a/b/g/n/AC/AX - Dual-Band - débloqué - Blanc

£134.975£269.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

About an hour after getting off to phone to them the speeds went back up to 400+ stayed like that for 2 days then today its just gone again, down to 20 with no upload speed. The Huawei 5G CPE Pro router allows up to 64 devices to get online at once, and also has two Gigabit Ethernet ports, which are handy for console and PC gaming, plus support for external antennas, to boost your signal if needed. If your friend is getting good results, it may be prudent just to try the ZTE indoors and see how it performs initially. The Huawei 5G CPE Pro (above) was notable for being the 5G router that every UK 5G broadband supplier issued – but Three, Vodafone and EE have all now replaced this with alternative models. BT Broadband’s most widely offered fibre deals for example have average speeds of between 35Mbps and 73Mbps.

It’s great that most of the time the downloads are 750Mbps, uploads are ~100Mbps and the pings are 2000 milliseconds. I remain unconvinced as to the efficacy of 5g which I only reckon is currently achieving effective speeds due to not many subscribers using 5g. However, in practice, Three says you’ll normally get an average download speed of 100-200Mbps (subject to coverage and capacity in your area) with peak speeds of up to 1Gbps (1,000Mbps). A Yettel otthoni internet tarifák mellé adott SIM kártyáknál az egyébként a SIM kártyáknál megszokott, előre beállított PIN és PUK kódokat nem alkalmazzuk, azok eleve anélkül használhatók, így az ezzel kapcsolatos szabályaink nem irányadóak. I set that to channel one and have had 0 drops for about a week and then the same problems started occurring.

Közös ugyanakkor mindegyikben, hogy Wi-Fi 6 technológiát használnak, melynek fontos eleme a korábbiaknál fejlettebb azonosítási és titkosítási megoldásokkal ellátott új biztonsági protokoll, a WPA3 . As for the Vodafone GigaCube 5G, that has largely similar specs, including support for 64 simultaneous connections, but its theoretical speeds are lower – though still higher than any UK network can currently manage, so that’s not really a factor. Alternatively, would anyone be willing to back up the firmware from their working Three router and upload a copy for the sake of poor souls like me?

EE's device has a lot going for it, with a massive 6,460mAh battery, a 30-metre Wi-Fi range and the ability to connect up to 64 devices at the same time. Outside of the blog, I work with numerous technology companies helping them to market their product to consumers. This device delivers great speeds and has Ethernet connectivity for a stable connection to my encoder.I thought I would still prefer Huawei CPE Pro 2, but seems like the consensus of most reviews is the ZTE is better. Stayed like that for day and a half, spent hour on the phone to three with no real help, just told to reboot the router loads of times and maybe cos I’m on the edge of 5g coverage maybe the signal isn’t strong enough, surely id never get speeds of 400+ if that was the case? Whilst I appreciate your input, If you are unable to help, please direct us to an individual or team where a formal grievance can be raised in writing.

They should at the very least be sending everyone a 4G hub for backup purposes since the 5G one is so unreliable.

Once you’ve entered your postcode and selected your address, you’ll be told about the plans available in your area. Three different Three employees all told me the Backing Team were contacting ZTE as it was a software update that had caused problems. But then to my surprise (yes genuine surprise) and to give the Three agent due credit he did ring back bang on 40 min at which point he conceded it was bricked and i needed a replacement…it will be here tomorrow so i’ll login without the sim and make sure any options to turn updates off or defer them for now will be used if there is one. I tried to review all available 5G routers and came to the conclusion that this 5G router ( ZTE MC801A 5G) which a friend of mine as well bought here in Sweden and he have gotten some very good 5G speeds w/ NSA without an external antenna at the moment.

Three employees acting as if this is a new problem and saying their backing team are in contact with ZTE. If you take out Three 5G Home Broadband, then you’ll receive aThree 5G Hub(also sometimes referred to as the Three 5G Home Broadband Hub), and it supports an impressive max download speed of 4. I suspect all our routers are now bricked and won’t be fixed (not receiving any 3/4/5G – so how can it now get an update?This morning (10th May) the router homepage says 5G but as poster above, advanced settings show no 5G connection. The ZTE MC889 5G Router / WiFi6 bundle provides a great solution for homes and businesses that want top take advantage of high speed 5G mobile broadband and want a simple, cost effective solution to get the best 5G signal by mounting their 5G router outdoors and delivering high speed Internet indoors using the high speed WiFi 6 Access Point that also provides Gigabit Ethernet ports for connection to indoor wired network devices.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment