276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Descent into Slavery 3 - Forever her Slave: A lesbian BDSM erotic short story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have you heard of ITVX? It’s the new name for ITV Hub, the broadcaster’s streaming service. I did ask someone at ITV if they had any concerns that the X in the title might lead people to think it was offering X-rated content, but it turns out that they conducted some consumer research which revealed that only people of a certain age make that association. So that put me firmly in my middle-aged place.

Lesbian Cruise And It Blew Up My Entire Life The Time I Went On A Lesbian Cruise And It Blew Up My Entire Life

No doubt you’re thinking this will be just another one of those slave histories, all sugared over with misery and despair,” Frannie tells us in voiceover. That’s what you’d get on the BBC; we’re on ITV, though, so there’s also a love story, some lesbian passion and a murder mystery. And Frannie is far from being a downtrodden figure: educated and well-read, proud and defiant, she bonds with her mistress over a shared love of the Romantic poets and challenges anyone who treats her with disrespect. At one point she declares that she is fed up with people “deciding who I am or what I am as soon as you take one look at me”. In keeping with the Gothic style, it’s overwrought. There is a sinister housekeeper ruling the roost. She makes Frannie sleep in the scullery and says: “Didn’t I tell you that you should be seen and not heard?” This is not subtle stuff. Would any young servant in Frannie’s position really have spoken and behaved in this way? Unlikely, but this is drama as wish fulfilment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment