276°
Posted 20 hours ago

32 AMP Plug To 16 AMP Socket 240V Blue 4mm HO7RN-F Changeover Lead

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

quick question does each socket need its own MCB or can I run 2 16amp sockets off of the same 16 amp MCB if they are not going to be used at the same time? As often used in assembler versions, the result is (optionally) rotated into the numerator register to save space and time. Please Note: There may be minor differences in the specification and appearance between the European model and US model featured in these articles.

Be careful in changing to other variables than those used here as some of the consituent bits of word variables w1 and w0 are used to simplify the maths. However I am sure with the brains of ALAN, WOMAI , Q Maths and others an optimal picaxe subroutine can be configured and agreed on to give an immediate solution.If only you had paid attention to My commandments, your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like waves of the sea. I'm intrigued that womai's routine achieves a 32 bit result with 16-17 iterations and have considered attempting to create a "hybrid" routine, but am concerned by the additional resources required. For our application we keep a cumulative pulse count of up to a16 bit which we transmit by one way wireless regualy, then process it hourly at the other end.

It's also possible to optimise it all into a single loop and then run through the bit shift of 31 down to 0 which is likely what most software implementations will do. Ends of the cable have been terminated using ferrules to reinforce the cable and to extend/prolong the life of the extension lead. That is very different from a "32 bit" division with 3 "input" words and perhaps as many (assigned) output words (result, remainder).

However, PICAXE does allow 16-bit by 8-bit divide ( and 16-bit by 16-bit ) and there are three overlapping groups of 16-bits in a 32-bit number. e. dividing by multiples of ten for up to 10 digits) but the extra code is far larger than the basic division subroutine(s)! I now need to divide the 32 bit number held in w2 (High) and W3 ( low) by the 16 bit number in w1 but despite my eforts cant semm to get my head around doing it.

That is where I personally would like to see PICaxe basic extended since IMHO the carry flag is so fundamental to microcontroller maths.It's probably easiest to consider the denary equivalent: we want to divide say ABCD by EF but only have the capability of AB by EF. In all parts of the kingdom of Christ, the lowest as well as the highest, "judgment" and "righteousness" shall prevail (comp. Yes, DIVIDENT was a typo; should have corrected the source and re-copied it all rather than editing the post !

We shift the divisor left until it's the largest number less than the quotient, keeping track of by how much we have shifted it by.result is in w5, remainder in w2, w3 = 0As indicated by westaust, PICaxe basic does not support 16-bit by 16-bit multiplication so I certainly wouldn't expect native 32-bit divison.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment