276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Damaged Like Us (1) (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ps. The Like Us series is a true series, one continuous timeline, that follows a family of wealthy celebrities and the people that protect them. They can be read and enjoyed without reading any of Krista & Becca's other novels.

Also, still super excited for the next book because FINALLY Jane’s book! <3 May we see lots of cats and questionable fashion choices and Cobalt’s family dinner debates. This is where I get on my soapbox for a bit here so bear with me. I've been very vocal about my feelings of indie romance as of the last 1-2 years and I feel that the genre/community in general has gone downhill because authors are writing as fast as they can and putting out a book to make money without stopping to think if what they are putting out there is good. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH THE TWINS . They deliver something superb with every book release. I have so much respect for them and it has truly never wavered over the years I've been reading their books. What a pair of wonderful ladies and what a dynamic author duo. Jane Cobalt is an American princess. The loyal and painfully curious twenty-three-year-old has inherited immense pressure to preserve the Cobalt legacy. But for Jane — sex, love, and life have been a series of royal failures.

there are just some books i can’t view in my usual objective, analytical way. and this book is one of them. I am a little apprehensive about the rest of the series, as it won't all be MM. BUT, we got to know so many of the Hale, Cobalt and Meadow kids in this series, I really feel connected to them too. So I am going to go in open minded....and it helps knowing Maximoff and Farrow will be somewhat prominent side characters (hopefully). This book is still the best one so far. I like how much closer Marrow is, how much more Moffy lets himself rely on Farrow. I want a Marrow love for myself. ultimately, i just loved Luna and Donnelly so much as a couple and as individuals that this couldn’t be anything but five stars. but i totally understand why others were disappointed and thought this was weird.

My eyes try to well, and I whisper, “I love you.” I open my stance for Kinney and Luna. “All three of you.” And our sisters join the hug. My arms envelope my younger siblings, and I can feel them cling onto me. Damaged Like Us is a book I would recommend to all fans of the Addicted series, m/m lovers, and lovers of romance alike. It was a great start to this next generation series and I can’t wait to read more!!! I didn’t think I needed to hear that, but maybe some part of me did. I breathe more, and I nod. “Yeah,” I say. “In every universe.” If you've never read any of the books in the Addicted series or Like Us series you should really give them a go. For you, for me and for all these characters. They deserve to be read over and over, all over the world.the first “spice” scene - I have no words. Idk what I was on when I read this the first time bc . . 💀💀💀 why did I not even mention how weird it was?!??? I mean okay yeah it’s VERY on brand with the couple and it was so sweet how he let her express herself but they were too “out of this world” Iykyk lol.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment