276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Bulk Protein Company, SERIOUS GAINZ - Whey Protein Powder - Weight Gain, Mass Gainer - 30g Protein Powders (Banana, 5kg)

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While most of this was definitely muscle mass, I did, inevitably, gain some fat, but this is to be expected with such a hardcore weight gainer. And do you think I will manage to put on more mass with this product than with my own weight gainer shake? Virtually all mass gainers will yield some fat gain, it’s the nature of the beast, you just have to counteract this as much as possible by working your arse off in the weightroom and eating a healthy, nutritious diet.

Taking it after your workout will help provide your muscles with the nutrients they need to repair and rebuild.

As a complete novice, I would honestly advise forgetting supplements all together, and just focus on lifting well and maintaining a decent diet. Regarding a routine, anything that has you working the full-body three times per week, using heaving compound lifts, is going to yield results.

of protein per lb of bodyweight per day, from regular meals if possible, but supplementing with a regular low-carb whey protein shake if required.You said when you started using one scoop (700 calories, 25g protein), you topped it with Impact Whey Protein, so that you could consume more protein.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment