276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Voice Caddie T9 GOLF GPS WATCH - BLACK

£172.94£345.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You want an easy-to-use product: The user interface on this watch is clean and straightforward to follow, making it very easy to use. You want a watch that is designed for golf: Slope functionality and easy-to-find yardages makes this great for new courses

Voice Caddie T9 Hybrid Golf GPS Watch - Best Online Indoor Voice Caddie T9 Hybrid Golf GPS Watch - Best Online Indoor

Matt is the Founder and Editor in Chief of Plugged In Golf. He's worked in nearly every job in the golf industry from club fitting to instruction to writing and speaking. Where the T9 really shines when it comes to golf features. If I were buying this I’d plan to use it primarily on the golf course, and get something else for day-to-day wear. Golfing with the Voice Caddie T9 You want a watch that comes with analysis tools: This watch is limited in the features it offers, which may not be enough for some players. It does exactly what it says it will. It gives you accurate heatmaps, so you can see where the most severe breaks are, and as you move around the green, it will turn with you so the orientation is always correct based on your position. Performance: We begin with the battery life of the Tag Heuer which, despite all the features being in play, easily lasted 5+ hours. This is one of the longest we’ve tested and 30% more than its predecessor. What’s more, the ability to use the toggle or the touch screen means that it is easy to operate, as the performance and features make this a great watch. However, we couldn’t help feel that there are other options that do a similar job for considerably less money.

You are looking for a premium, stylish watch: The Marq has lots of little touches that make it a viable option for on and off course activities You want a smart watch that oozes style: The sleek design and wide face on the Approach S70 mean it delivers plenty of class. TecTecTec’s ULT-G GPS watch is one of the best value golf watches in the game, and while it might not offer up the same level of features as other watches in this list, it is a simple watch that is perfect for players looking for something that is easy to use. It does what it sets out to achieve, offering up accurate distances for 38,000 courses around the world. The UTL-G comes with a smart and durable design that, again, will benefit a range of golfers, but is perfect for beginners or players on a budget looking for a reliable and usable golf watch. I tried the Garmin S70 as my first ever golf watch. I didn’t use the features outside of GPS, so I returned it. But I did love the golf aspect. Would you say this is a good less expensive option? How would you compare it to the S62? Thanks!

Voice Caddie T9 Review: An Excellent GPS Golf Watch Voice Caddie T9 Review: An Excellent GPS Golf Watch

Performance: Performance-wise, we struggled to find faults in this watch. Yes it can be a little laggy at times when loading different applications and features, but on the whole it was fast and delivered accurate distances throughout our round. We enjoyed the visual display the watch delivered and it also comes with 12+ hours of battery life, allowing you to squeeze in around two rounds of golf from just one charge. Pair it up with the Bushnell Golf app and you’ll be able to see all your swing stats, data and scores laid out in an easy-to-navigate display. After giving it a full charge in the proprietary USB charger, the T9 turns on and displays a standard watch face. When you get to the course, swipe right, and tap the golf ball to enter golf mode. After a minute or two, the course will automatically appear, and you can start your round. The T9 will automatically switch from hole overview to green view when you get in range, as well as automatically advancing holes.Our mission is #ConsumerFirst. We are here to help educate and empower golfers. We want you to get the most out of your

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment