276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harris Waterproof Boots Dryboot

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The sizing options for the Dry Boot are limited, leading to difficulties for customers with uncommon foot sizes to find a suitable fit. Aggressive behaviour and threats towards our staff will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately. In the meantime, we make no apologies for adding Xula Transparent Face Masks to our range - albeit, hopefully, temporarily. We have recently discovered, via a friend, these amazing masks that allow expressions and emotions to show - so important when social distancing is increasing isolation. How many of us have realised how much we lip read? Impossible with a mask. It must be so difficult for the hard of hearing. How frightening must it be for little children and the mentally disabled to see only half of a face, despite the pretty patterns below! One cannot smile now without the need to over exaggerate the eye squinting, in an effort to prove happiness or approval!! The boot's waterproof features ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable, making it ideal for outdoor activities or unpredictable weather conditions.

From Bridgedale, to Viking and most recently, Harris – the Dryboot has changed little in it’s 70 year life. It is still manufactured in the same factory in Malaysia, using the same high quality natural rubber and production processes…a true testament to it’s success. Among the many thousands of dedicated ‘Drybooters’ we are proud to supply boots to several professional walking guides who have reported over 1000 miles of use from one pair. No trading before 10am. If you are repeatedly told not to buy or trade before 10am future bookings will be cancelled. The Harris Dryboots features 100 % waterproof rubber construction with a cotton lining and sturdy laces. Self cleaning, anti-clog soles make them ideal walking boots and suitable for almost any terrain. 'D' Ring lacing and full lining with additional padding to the ankle and along the footbed mean they stay confortable and last well. We have had several customers who report wearing the same pair of Viking Dryboots for 25 years (!) and the new Harris Waterproof boots are made by the same manufacturers using the same materials to the same high standards. Buses 319 (Sloane Sq to Streatham) and 49 (White City to Clapham Junction) stop nearby on Battersea Bridge road which is a 10-15 minute walk away.We have made a small design change to the heel of the Dryboot - this has not only improved the comfort around the ankle area but has reduced the weight of the boot, without compromising on support. As a result of pressure from customers old and new, discussions are under way with regard to producing the Dryboot under our own brand name. The Harris Dryboot. Watch this space! And these #harrisdryboots They’re brilliant for walking in the rain like today, through wet or boggy ground, and in the winter as they’re also lined. My feet stay completely dry, yay! After almost 5 years of absorbing rising material and productions costs, we are reluctantly giving prior warning of a small but necessary increase in Dryboot prices, on January 1st 2021. The good news is there is plenty of time to take advantage of 2020 prices!! DECEMBER 2020 I have just received and put on my new Harris Dryboots! They are brilliant... beyond brilliant!! Thank you!

was a busy year for Dryboots and 2018 is already breaking records. Another 1200 pairs are en route to keep up with demand. Autumn is upon us and winter is just around the corner. Time to put the garden to bed and look forward to those long, brisk winter walks - before returning to the log fire and glass of something warming! The Dryboot Company moved home in June, so it has been a very busy year for us. We have inherited a stunning garden with our beautiful 17th century cottage so the Dryboots have been working overtime! In the meantime we wish all our customers, old and new, a peaceful, happy Christmas and a healthy, brighter and more positive New Year. APRIL 2022 If you’d like to gain skills and tips about how to walk safely and enjoyably with confidence in the hills whatever the weather, how about joining us for our Navigation Training for Beginners (or Refresher) morning on Saturday 14th November? The Harris Dryboot is the ideal work/gardening/walking boot. Whether you are dog walking or fell walking the Harris Dryboot is tough, comfortable and reliable, and great value for money. Harris Dry Boots fit according to usual shoe size.For frustratingly too long I have struggled to get the right, supportive footwear for my woodland dog walking; I like to hose my boots off and keep them on all day, in and out of the house. Well, the entire consignment sold out before we took delivery, so we apologise to all those disappointed customers. That's the bad news.... The good news is that we have now finalised arrangements for importing the Harris Dryboot - our own brand name! The first consignment will be available from late December 2013! From Bridgedale, to Viking and now our own brand name - 'Harris'. This 100% guaranteed waterproof boot remains one of the most successful and long-lived style in the history of waterproof footwear. First produced in 1953, the material quality, design, styling, construction and production process has remained unchanged throughout its long lifetime - a testament to its success.

As a Dartmoor Guide, I’ve settled on three different types of boots that I use on different days throughout the year: The Harris Dry Boot from harrisdryboot.com is a premium quality footwear option that offers excellent durability and long-lasting performance. harrisdryboot.com provides a wide range of styles and designs, allowing customers to choose a boot that perfectly suits their personal style and preferences. The year was 1953. Queen Elizabeth II was crowned in Westminster Abbey, Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tensing became the first people to scale the summit of Mount Everest, women wore full skirted dresses with stiffened petticoats, men favoured three piece suits with fedora hats. Pubs closed at 10pm, cars, televisions, washing machines were all becoming more popular….and the very first ‘Dryboot’ rolled off the production line.Some customers have reported issues with the durability of the Dry Boot, claiming that it wears out or develops leaks sooner than expected. If you have a disability that may require extra assistance please let us know beforehand so we can accommodate. It’s been more of a challenge because I have hypermobile ankles and knees, and hence I have to insert my recently acquired, specially moulded insoles to my walking footwear. All other footwear was making my feet wet and potentially damaging my very expensive insoles. ( I know the boots will keep my feet dry because I borrowed my husbands size 44’s!!!) The boots are designed to be versatile and can be worn in various settings, making them suitable for both casual and formal occasions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment