276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YancLife Couple Magnetic Bracelet, Mutual Attraction Rope Hand-Woven Bracelet, Adjustable Distance Couple Gift Cuff Links Elastic Bracelet Jewelry Men and Women, 2pcs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the 1980s, a well known tennis player called Chris Evert was playing tennis whilst wearing her diamond bracelet. During the tennis match she lost her bracelet, and the match was stopped whilst she searched for it. When the bracelet was found, it was discovered to have a broken clasp.

I’m known to collect beautiful jewellery and I really wanted to find a beautiful tennis bracelet. I got the chance to review a Carat London Lexi bracelet and talk about my experience overall, along with what I think about the bracelet itself. There is nothing better than having beautiful jewellery, am I right?

What is a tennis bracelet? And how would you style the perfect diamond tennis bracelet? I was recently sent the Lexi bracelet by CARAT London to review and decided to discover more about this classic bracelet style.

These bracelets are designed to be worn all the time, so are equally as perfect for wearing to the office or for a glamorous night out. In 2011, she won the Dubai Ladies Masters Championship on the Ladies European Tour and the LPGA Classic. This made her the youngest winner in LET and LPGA Tour history at 16 years, 7 months and 8 days old. This piece offers a really delicate look and is perfect for layering with other pieces for your own unique look. The main bracelet is made from sterling silver and is finished with white gold. I love wearing jewellery but the one problem I have is that I have really small wrists. This means most bracelets don’t fit and this is why I really wanted to do the Carat London Lexi bracelet review so you can see what I really think of it it. Also, getting into why I enjoy wearing it so much. The Carat London Lexi bracelet is a thin tennish bracelet adorned with diamond white stones, in a round brilliant cut. It’s a delicate-looking bracelet and perfect for my little wrists. Just the kind of jewellery I love to wear.Traditionally mined diamonds are being taken over by lab-created stones as they are seen as more ethical. They are more affordable also so the market can grow to many that would usually be unable to afford fine jewellery. Carat London make it more affordable! This elegant style of diamond bracelets used to be called “line diamond bracelets” due to being made up of a line of identically sized and shaped diamonds placed in a symmetrical pattern in a setting of precious metals. However, this name went out of favour. Now, let’s get into the stones. I was very surprised that there was a lot of fire and sparkle in them. They are cut really well and catch the light perfectly. I’m so impressed with the quality of the stones and how they are so like diamonds. I’ve had it a good few weeks now and worn it every day, just to see how it wears. There is no tarnishing at all to the bracelet and still looks as beautiful as the day it arrived.

Thompson went undefeated at the 2010 Curtis Cup, winning four matches and drawing one. A week later, she turned professional.Lexi made her Olympics debut in 2016. She also represented Team USA at Tokyo 2020 (delayed to 2021). She has an Olympic Rings tattoo. Thompson has two older brothers, Nicholas and Curtis. Nicholas has been a member of the PGA and Korn Ferry Tours and Curtis currently plays on the Korn Ferry Tour after graduating from Louisiana State University. I have very tiny wrists and bracelets is a piece of jewellery I don’t have many of because of this. It’s hard to get bracelets to fit my very small wrists. They are literally child-sized. Overall, I am really impressed with the beauty and quality of the Carat London Lexi bracelet. It’s delicate, matches my aesthetic and is simply beautiful. This is a bracelet I will be wearing a lot and even the details of the bracelet are stunning. As a classic and elegant piece of cubic zirconia or diamond jewelry, tennis bracelets make wonderful eternity bracelets or are perfect for wearing on your wedding day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment