276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil (20 ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's enriched with Community Fair Trade tea tree oil, one of nature's most powerfully purifying ingredients. We source ours from expert farmers in Kenya, who use small scale production, hand-harvesting and absolutely no pesticides to ensure its powers are at their peak.

Treat your complexion to a weekly exfoliation with The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Squeaky Clean Scrub. Formulated with the brand’s Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya, skin-hydrating glycerin, and hydrogenated castor oil, this bi-weekly exfoliator can slough off dry, dead skin cell build up, cleanse the complexion of pore clogging dirt and debris, and help rid the skin of excess sebum without drying out the skin. The results? Skin that looks and feels softer, smoother, and purified. We don’t believe in flawless skin – blemishes are a totally normal part of life. But we get it, there are times you’d like to have a little control over it. Which is where our Tea Tree range comes in. And this Skin Clearing Facial Wash is the perfect first step.How To Use It: To use The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil as a targeted gel, apply a small amount of the elixir to a cotton swab and dab directly onto your blemish. If you don’t have a cotton swab, you may also use a cotton pad, or your fingertips (just be sure to thoroughly wash your hands first). We don't believe in flawless skin & blemishes are a totally normal part of life. But we get it, there are times you'd like to have a little control over it. Which is where our Tea Tree range comes in. And this Tea Tree Oil is going to be your new best friend.

It’s enriched with 84% ingredients of natural origin, including Community Fair Trade tea tree oil, one of nature’s most powerfully purifying ingredients. We source ours from expert farmers in Kenya, who use small scale production, hand-harvesting and absolutely no pesticides to ensure its powers are at their peak. We don’t believe in flawless skin – blemishes are a totally normal part of life. But we get it, there are times you’d like to have a little control over it. Which is where our Tea Tree range comes in. And this Tea Tree Oil is going to be your new best friend. How To Use It: For blemish-prone complexions, apply a liberal amount to your freshly cleansed skin— avoiding the eye-area and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with a lukewarm washcloth and follow up with your pH balancing toner, serums, moisturizer, and so on. Proven to visibly reduce blemishes in 7 days, this gel-to-foam wash intensely cleanses and refreshes skin, leaving it looking clearer of excess oil without that dry or tight feeling. Powerful stuff! Use to target blemishes or as part of your daily skincare routine.To get the most out of your Tea Tree Oil, start by prepping your skin with our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash and Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner.

Register

Tea tree oil is one of nature’s most powerfully purifying ingredients, and we source ours from expert farmers in Kenya, who use small scale production, hand-harvesting and absolutely no pesticides to ensure its powers are at their peak. If that sounds right up your street, we have a whole Tea Tree skincare range to look after oily, blemished skin and help keep things looking clearer and purified. Tag the oil onto your full Tea Tree routine or go ad hoc. It’s all good. Still not convinced? We use naturally-sourced tea tree oil from our Community Fair Trade partners in Kenya to use in these little green bottles. This stuff is powerfully purifying. And so refreshing you can smell it. Enriched with the brand’s Community Trade tea tree oil, The Body Shop’s Tea Tree oil was made with blemish-prone skin types in mind. Use the concentrated elixir as a targeted gel, massage a few drops into your cuticles between manicure appointments, or add some drops to a relaxing and aromatic DIY bath soak. How To Use It: After cleansing your complexion, apply The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Squeaky Clean Scrub to wet skin and massage in upward circular motions. Rinse with lukewarm water and follow up with the rest of your skin care regimen (i.e. toner, serums, and moisturizer).

If you’re prone to excess oil and blemishes, it’s time to come face to face with a regimented skincare routine. First step, meet your new tea tree cleanser. Our face wash has been formulated with blemished skin in mind, to help give you that refreshed feeling. It’s hard-working, vegan and enriched with Community Fair Trade tea tree oil from Kenya. And to top it off, The Body Shop’s tea tree face wash has been a lengthy trusted favourite for its ability to help oust grime to reveal more mattified, clearer-looking skin. Why We Love It: One of my favorite ways to target specific skin concerns is with a powerful facial mask—so, when The Body Shop sent our Skincare.com team their Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask to test and review, I was extra excited to incorporate this purifying face mask into my weekly at-home spa day. No thanks to the change in weather (hello winter!) my skin has been acting up and I’ve noticed that I am experiencing more breakouts than usual on my T-Zone. So, instead of using the mask all over my complexion, targeted the affected area in a customized multi-masking recipe 1-2 times a week. After a few uses, I noticed that my blemishes began to clear up and were less noticeable.Don’t be afraid to top up on the daily for clearer-looking skin. It’s a small but mighty oil, and only takes one or two drops.

How To Use It: After cleansing your complexion, apply a small amount of the Tea Tree Targeted Gel directly to the skin using the wand applicator. Allow it to soak in before following up with the rest of your regimen. Purify your complexion with The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask. Enriched with the brand’s Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya, tamanu oil, menthol, and skin-hydrating glycerin, The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask was made with blemish-prone and oily skin types in mind. Upon application, the mask can cleanse the complexion of pore-clogging dirt, debris, and excess sebum. The results? A complexion that appears purified and soothed. When it comes to keeping blemish-prone skin under control, we turn to purifying skin care products and at-home solutions such as facial masks, targeted gels, and exfoliators, to get the job done. That being said, one of our go-to ingredients for combatting our skin woes and purifying our complexions is tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of melaleuca alternifolia— a plant native to Australia— and can be found in many topical over-the-counter formulas worldwide. Ahead, we test and review four blemish-fighting products from The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil collection. THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE OIL REVIEW You can enjoy that squeaky clean feeling with every use and live beautifully confident every day knowing that this little guy is working hard behind the scenes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment